Live365

Login to post comments
9 posts / 0 new
Leota's picture
Live365

Do you listen to Live365? I use it at work & listen to WDW music all day long muchlove

Right now, I have on ParkHopper Radio & it's playing the background music for Innoventions - a tricked out "One Little Spark"

I usually listen to MouseWorld or Radio Buena Vista, but I'm really diggin ParkHopper today - more attractions.

bali's picture

YES! I have a list of about 5 stations that I switch between, including ParkHopper and MouseHouse. There are TONS of great Disney stations, and if one of them is playing something I don't like, I just switch to another.

It's a great disney fix...

May 2008 CSR mickey

cdub's picture

While I find that talking on a Disney World message board tends to make me long to go there, I suspect that listening to the musics from the parks would push me over the edge.

SpaceAce's picture

cdub wrote:
While I find that talking on a Disney World message board tends to make me long to go there, I suspect that listening to the musics from the parks would push me over the edge.

That it does. Especially listening to Illuminations!

[url=http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/'http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

2010 Beach Club Resort
2005 Port Orleans Riverside
2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2007 Wilderness Lodge
2008 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2009 CBR/Polynesian

Hypermommy's picture

Or the audio ridethru of Spaceship Earth

Pixie Dusted and Prepared,
Hypermommy

Scouting with the Mouse - Getting prepared with the magic of Disney.
News, articles, forums, and information on how to meet Scouting requirements and educational goals in a pixie dusted, pleasant way.

Find me on Facebook and Twitter

dsoup's picture

Hypermommy wrote:
Or the audio ridethru of Spaceship Earth

Disney music makes we want to go, but Disney ride music or the stuff they play in the queues just makes me feel the need to go immediately!

bali's picture

I always like listening to the stuff they play in the general areas--like Main Street, around the Tree of Life, the entrance to Epcot, etc. That's the stuff that you hear when you're first arriving at a park and you're so excited! It just brings that excitement back!

May 2008 CSR mickey

Leota's picture

bali wrote:
I always like listening to the stuff they play in the general areas--like Main Street, around the Tree of Life, the entrance to Epcot, etc. That's the stuff that you hear when you're first arriving at a park and you're so excited! It just brings that excitement back!

I have CDs of lots of the BGM (background music) My friend always laughs when we walk into a bathroom & I say "I have that on CD" laugh The BGM is my favoritew. I can picture walking thru the different areas. Lately, I have been totally hooked on a ride thru of Kilimanjaro Safari that I have on disc. I can't stop listening to it.

Annie's picture

Leota wrote:
bali wrote:

I have CDs of lots of the BGM (background music) My friend always laughs when we walk into a bathroom & I say "I have that on CD" laugh The BGM is my favoritew. I can picture walking thru the different areas. Lately, I have been totally hooked on a ride thru of Kilimanjaro Safari that I have on disc. I can't stop listening to it.

What's crazy is that when I listen to the Background Music that's from an area where there's usually a long line, I'll listen to it and get stressed out!! laugh