MNSSHP 2013 which day should we go?

Login to post comments
3 posts / 0 new
dewingedpixie's picture
MNSSHP 2013 which day should we go?

I promised my wee one we would do MNSSHP when we go down for our planning session. I'm leaning towards going on the 13th, but we will likely fly in the 11th which would allow this as an option. My worries about the 11th is that 1 we maybe exhausted, and 2 it maybe very crowded since its a Friday. I am also more worried about sell out on a Friday so I'd want to buy this week. On Monday the 14th its Columbus day. We will be going to epcot the night before for an allergen free dessert party at illuminations. That morning is our wedding planning session from 9-12 and at 2pm we have a food tasting at epcot. I think this should be done by 4:30 allowing us to pick kidlet up, change and get to the park at 7 for the party. We can feed her there. I think the Monday will be far less crowded.

I have never been to MNSSHP so I want to know if my assumptions are correct. Will the Monday scheduling work for this? Would we be better going Friday? How are the crowds? Is it insanely crowded every day or will the Monday actually be better?

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

Kristen K.'s picture

I don't book special events or ADRs for my arrival day any more because of the potential for flight delays. I've had to run (as in hop of Magical Express throw my luggage at the Bell Hop and yell "late for and ADR be back later") to make a special reservation on arrival night. I will never do that again.

The weekend parties have more locals that attend. I don't see any reason not to go Monday and it sounds like it fits into your schedule well.

dewingedpixie's picture

The locals are my worries with crowds. I'd really like to go when its less crowded if possible.

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis