My ADRs for 2/22-2/27 the Trip

Login to post comments
11 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
My ADRs for 2/22-2/27 the Trip

Staying off property for the first time really has me reeling as far as ADRs has gone. This is the first trip I'll be taking that I don't have every moment preplanned and don't really know where I'll be or even what area I'll be in for a good chunk of time. However, there were a couple of places that I made ADRs for Girls weekend!

2/22 - California Grill for dinner, with the 2 girls flying down with me. Dinner reservations are for 6:30 but I think we'll be headed back up there for the fireworks and cocktails.

2/24 - Via Napoli - so we can oogle at the cute Italian Boys. We have to entertain the 18 year old somehow, right?

2/25 - Ohana - Still trying to complete a reservation I've made here!

2/26 - Whispering Canyon for Breakfast, it's going to be so much fun!!

Looking at that I'm worried we may starve LOL! I'm sure we'll find more food somewhere!

Kris1971's picture

Yay...California Grill....I can taste that Spicy Kazan Roll now. It was SCRUMPTIOUS!

Kristen K.'s picture

I did a big elegant meal last time I ate at California Grill, I'm thinking this time I may have a flatbread and a salad. I know for sure that I'm trying the French Martini this time!

Kris1971's picture

OOOH, what's a French Martini?

Kristin - french martinis are my absolute favorite. Is California Grill known for those? if I would have known we would have went there for a drink one night.

Jessi5989's picture

If you're going to California Grill, please eat a goat cheese ravioli for me! They are my absolute favorite! muchlove

Cheese board. . . And a glass or two of wine, fireworks. . .

Ah, California Grill, you are one of my favorite things. . .

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Melissa W's picture

Looks like you have some great ADR's!

Kristen K.'s picture

The California Gril French Martini is "Skyy Vodka, Chambord, and Pineapple Juice with a splash of Roederer Sparkling Wine"

The woman at the table next to me last time I was there had one and it looked wonderful!

Kris1971's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
The California Gril French Martini is "Skyy Vodka, Chambord, and Pineapple Juice with a splash of Roederer Sparkling Wine"

The woman at the table next to me last time I was there had one and it looked wonderful!

Hmm....I'm not a fan of Chambord, but the rest of the ingredients sound wonderful! Thanks!

shonkiesgirl's picture

Via Napoli is so yummy. Great choice!!