Once Upon A Time **3/18 - Heart of Darkness - SPOILER ALERT**

Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
emmaanne's picture
Once Upon A Time **3/18 - Heart of Darkness - SPOILER ALERT**

So, what did everyone thing of last nights show?? I am so mad at Regina for framing Mary Margaret. And I wonder what will happen next week since MM found a way out of her jail cell.

I love the twist of the Snow White story, and how they are building on each characters stories each week. Loved Red turning into the wolf to protect Charming!

Anyway, love this show!

What are your thoughts?

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Someone needs to drop Regina down the rabbit hole!

Kristen K.'s picture

I agree with your thoughts about last night's episode.

This is the second episode in a row that I've had a "so-so" feeling about what's been going on in Storybrooke, but have loved the plot in Fairytale-land. Storybrooke is feeling old and tired to me right now, I'm so done with the David/Catherine/Mary Margaret love triangle and affair, Regina just makes me roll my eyes. I really feel that they need to move things in a different direction there right now. I'm interested in Mr. Gold, and this stranger that has come to town for Emma. It intrigues me that he went to Henry with ideas last night. I want to know about how the other characters are living in town and what they've been doing. The whole affair plot is just a bust in my eyes.

I am looking forward to the mad hatter episode next week, though I'm just not sure how it will fit in with everything else. I really hope that it moves the story forward or gives us something more interesting to chew on and think about in Storybrooke.

The Mad Hatter character kidnaps Emma while on her search for Mary Margaret. Cannot wait for this episode! I wasn't thrilled with last night's show. Kind of boring.

I have to admit the only thing I enjoyed about this episode is Mr Gold/Rumpelstiltskin (but he is just my fav character anyway). That and the intervention, I lol'd hard at that. I find they ether tend to jump so fast into something or make it last wayyy too long. The affair thing was a lame plot to begin with, they could have done better things with it, but I digress. I do really like this show, especially the new guy, rawr Wink

Regina's character has been gag worth for me the whole time, she's not evil shes just a bitch. And we still don't know what made her that way, so we can't even try to relate to her. I think more characters need to be introduced, fun, quirky ones. I'm excited for a Mad Hatter!

Till next week!

"The Stable Boy" episode which I think is after the "Mad Hatter" one is where we find out the reason Regina/Evil Queen despises Snow White/Mary Margaret so much.