ONCE Upon A Time **after 1/22 '7:15 A.M.' show, SPOILER warning**

Login to post comments
10 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
ONCE Upon A Time **after 1/22 '7:15 A.M.' show, SPOILER warning**

Who else is watching 'ONCE Upon a Time' Monday nights on ABC? Feeling about it in my household are mixed, however I love this show! I think that they've done a fabulous job with the retelling of the cursed character stories, and I really do love the fantasyland costuming.

I find the new "stranger" in town very interesting, does anyone have any guesses who he might be? As soon as he lifted the lid on his box I wondered if his name was going to be Grimm. Is it possible that he would have written the fairytales in Henry's book to begin with? I loved the flirtation with Emma, though he seems a little sadistic.

Poor Snow and James, their whole relationship is just fraught with turmoil, and it seems that it was like that in fantasyland too. The middle of the street was a very poor choice for that intimate kiss. I wonder what the Mayor will have in store for them next.

Love this show! My daughter and I watch it every week. I was wondering too if the "stranger" would be a Grimm. The actor who plays "Rumplestilskin" is amazing, so creepy and freaky. You never know what he'll do. He reminds me of "Gollum" from LOTR. They mayor/wicked witch annoys the heck out of me. Just want to smack her. I can't wait for "Little Red Riding Hood's" story to come. Anxious about that one. It was always one of my favorites as a kid.

Kristen K.'s picture

Poppet wrote:
The actor who plays "Rumplestilskin" is amazing, so creepy and freaky.

Oh my god yes! I really hope that he gets an emmy nomination for it, he totally deserves that! I loved his story too, though I found it very, very sad.

SquareAce's picture

My 8yr old daughter loves it, therefore I get to watch it too. I was a bit skeptical of letting another fantastical drama into my life, but I find myself wondering what will happen next.

emmaanne's picture

My DH and I LOVE this show and watch it every week!! I was going to say the same thing about the stranger.. I think he is Grimm =)

and I totally thought something "magical" would happen the moment snow and charming kissed in storybrook, but o well..

I'm loving the "untold" and back stories of all the fairy tales... so much fun!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Ryry991's picture

OMG Im obsessed with this show!!! Last night however, was kind of a let down...it seemed like a filler episode...I was soo hoping Snow and James would remember who they were...I cant wait for next week!! However, I still think Graham needs to make a comeback...I looove him!

Kristen K.'s picture

Ryry991 wrote:
I was soo hoping Snow and James would remember who they were...I cant wait for next week!! However, I still think Graham needs to make a comeback...I looove him!

I was *SO* upset when they killed Graham! But I knew that it would be him because they couldn't have killed a "main" characters.

I thought that Snow and James would have some kind of a flashback too and remember... something. Touch has seemed to be a catalyst for other characters.

My roommate won't watch the show because he says that it's depressing, which I guess is true. But the whole concept revolves around the town being cursed, if everyone was happy they would have to cancel the show!

emmaanne's picture

I want Graham back too!!!!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

This is my new fav show, but I haven't watched last Sundays episode yet...Today is my day off so I plan on watching it on line or on my IPad this afernoon...I liked Graham also, I was shocked!

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Melissa W's picture

I LOVE this show! Just got up, I am so happy about the ending of the last episode! I'm also very intrigued by this new stranger...Grimm is a good choice.