ONCE Upon A Time **after 1/29 'Fruit of the Poisonous Tree.' show, SPOILER warning**

Login to post comments
6 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
ONCE Upon A Time **after 1/29 'Fruit of the Poisonous Tree.' show, SPOILER warning**

Oh my goodness! I was loving the story on last night's Once Upon a Time, until the end that is! How utterly horrible! I really had wanted to like Sydney. I loved his story, Stupid Regina, she's so evil...

The stranger has Henry's book now, very interesting, I have to wonder how that will go.

I'm REALLY looking forward to next week's Beauty and the Beast Episode! But what? Rumpelstiltskin as the Beast? Hrmmm... looks very very interesting.

Does anyone know when this season ends? Last night was episode 11, do we only get a couple more? I'm not sure that I can wait until Season 2 to know what will happen! I love this show.

emmaanne's picture

1. I was so mad at the end of this episode! I Love Emma and dont want anyone messing with her! Hopefully she will figure it out quickly!

2. How in the world are they going to pull off Rumpelstiltskin as the beast?!?!?!?!?! Doesn't make sense to me.

3. The writer finding Henry's book just supports my suspition that he is Grimm =)

and 4. I LOVE THIS SHOW! haha!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Melissa W's picture

I was so disappointed with Sydney, I was holding out to the end he wasn't betraying Emma!

I am confused about Rumpelstiltskin being the Beast!

Emmaanne- I knew I had read it somewhere, I was trying to tell my husband how that HAD to be Grimm! I think the last epidode made me think so even more!

I thought this eposode was a little blah, I think I like it best when they focus more on Snow & the Prince...But, that being said, I can't wait to see what happens next!

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

I LOVE this show but Rumpelstiltskin being the Beast is a bit of a stretch for me. Isn't Rumpelstiltskin supposed to be some kind of troll/goblin creature? He IS NOT who I envision of when I think of "The Beast". I hope they can pull this off....

Did they ever show what happened to Rumpelstiltskin's son? Did he just run off after he turned into that troll/goblin creature?

Kristen K.'s picture

I don't recall that they said what happened to the boy after Rumplestiltskin became 'the dark one'.