261 more days and about to lose it!!! LOL

Login to post comments
55 posts / 0 new
Jess's picture

emmaanne wrote:
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile I'll keep yall posted on when exactly we are coming, but I am pretty sure its the first weekend in October.

yay yay yay

Does your family live in ohio?

Mase's picture

So now you wanna use the tickets Jess? I see how it is........

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

emmaanne's picture

Jess wrote:
emmaanne wrote:
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile I'll keep yall posted on when exactly we are coming, but I am pretty sure its the first weekend in October.

yay yay yay

They live in Michigan.. its about an hour and a half drive. We had just talked about going there about a month ago... so funny!! I have only been to CP one time and that was when I was 10. I am sure it has changed A LOT!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Mase's picture

emmaanne wrote:
Jess wrote:
emmaanne wrote:

yay yay yay

They live in Michigan.. its about an hour and a half drive. We had just talked about going there about a month ago... so funny!! I have only been to CP one time and that was when I was 10. I am sure it has changed A LOT!

Its changed a lot since IVE been there, and that was...... 7 years ago? Maybe 8?

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanna go on the Millennium Force again! That has to be the biggest thrill ride I have EVER been on. I mean come on.... you can see Canada from it!!!!!

Quote:
While the train is being loaded in the station, the catch car for the cable lift descends the lift and latches onto the middle car of the train. Once the train is cleared, the cable lift immediately pulls the train up a 45 degree lift hill at 15 miles per hour (24 km/h) to a height of 310 feet (94 m). After reaching the top, the train drops 300 feet (91 m) down at an 80 degree angle and reaches a top speed of 93 miles per hour (150 km/h) at the bottom of the hill. It then climbs 169 feet (52 m) through a right overbanked turn at 122 degrees from the horizontal axis, then travels through a tunnel as it passes over the Frontier Trail. It then travels over a 182-foot (55 m) parabolic hill, which provides a moment of airtime (zero G-forces) as it passes over a lagoon and down onto Adventure Island. While on Adventure Island, the train completes a 105-foot (32 m), 360-degree, right-handed helix, followed by a left overbanked turn and then a small right-hand turn before traveling over another airtime hill to exit the island. After exiting the island, the train travels left through a second tunnel (the on-ride photo is taken in the tunnel), followed by a left turn and a small airtime hill, passing by the queue. Finally, the train travels 68 feet (21 m) high through another right overbanked turn over the queue and is brought to a stop by magnetic brakes. The train is then unloaded in one stations and moves up the to second station where it is loaded. [9]

I mean seriously!!! Does this not give you goose bumps!!!

- 2013 Trip Report!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Kris1971's picture

That looks awesome!

Bella's picture

Okay, I hear rollercoasters but the looks of that one...OH MY. I just don't know if I could do it!

mickey Bella

Mase's picture

Bella wrote:
Okay, I hear rollercoasters but the looks of that one...OH MY. I just don't know if I could do it!

CANADA! YOU CAN SEE CANADA!!! yay

- 2013 Trip Report!

Jess's picture

Mase wrote:
Bella wrote:

OMG I think I just had my first ever panic attack watching that video... No way am I getting on there... You better hope Emily or Brandon will

Jess's picture

Mase wrote:
So now you wanna use the tickets Jess? I see how it is........

And I never said I wouldn't use the tickets before... This is just an added bonus

Mase's picture

Jess wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bella wrote:

OMG I think I just had my first ever panic attack watching that video... No way am I getting on there... You better hope Emily or Brandon will

Seriously? The adrenaline rush off the climb itself is awesome!!!! Looking over to the left and seeing Canada is amazing! You can see the Bacon chanting your name! Then the drop.........................................................................................

- 2013 Trip Report!

JoAnn C's picture

I'd ride it with you Mase if I was there.

It is an awesome coaster and you must ride Top Thrill Dragster. It is crazy! We like to go over there and leave the kiddos behind because they are too small to ride anything fun there. We live in Indiana so its not too far and they have some pretty cool deals on hotels right at the park and then you can get in an hour early if you book with their hotels. And of course I like to eat at Margaritaville when we are over there.

If it makes you happy, Mase, then Woo Hoo! clapping

It would make me throw up. Sick

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Mase's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
I'd ride it with you Mase if I was there.

biggrin

MicRac wrote:
It is an awesome coaster and you must ride Top Thrill Dragster. It is crazy! We like to go over there and leave the kiddos behind because they are too small to ride anything fun there. We live in Indiana so its not too far and they have some pretty cool deals on hotels right at the park and then you can get in an hour early if you book with their hotels. And of course I like to eat at Margaritaville when we are over there.

Its on my list, but everytime ive had an opportunity to ride "that" type of ride its always shut down... so part of me wonders about it... lol

Ollie wrote:
If it makes you happy, Mase, then Woo Hoo! clapping

It would make me throw up. Sick

Its awesome! But can highly understand the Sick

- 2013 Trip Report!

Holy smokes, that Millennium Force looks.....awesome and scary all in one! And long! yay

I would ride it! I'd scream like a little girl (no offense to little screaming girls) as soon as it started going down that drop though.

We used to go to Cedar Point every summer when I was a kid.

emmaanne's picture

Jess wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bella wrote:

ditto.... you will have to rely on Brandon for this one.. no way I'm getting on that thing!

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

Jess's picture

emmaanne wrote:
Jess wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bella wrote:

ditto.... you will have to rely on Brandon for this one.. no way I'm getting on that thing!

Will Brandon be willing to do it?

emmaanne's picture

im sure he will. if not I will make him, its his own fault for not getting on here and defending himself... hahaha! wink

Jess's picture

emmaanne wrote:
im sure he will. if not I will make him, its his own fault for not getting on here and defending himself... hahaha! wink

LOL Smile

OMG!!!!! Thought I would have heart failure on THE MAGNUM, this looks a zillion times worse!

Mase's picture

Kings Island (Ohio's sister roller coaster spot) has the Diamondback... its close to the Millennium Force... but its actually smaller...

- 2013 Trip Report!

Jess's picture

Ok so i've decided that i'm going crazy to....not for our trip that's 251 days away....or our trip that is a year and 8 months away....I'm going crazy for our trip that is 1 year and 10 months away....so looking forward to going without the kiddos (as bad as it sounds).....and I just want to start planning it now....but the soonest thing we can do for it won't even happen for another 11 months......I'm going to go crazy

Mase's picture

Jess wrote:
Ok so i've decided that i'm going crazy to....not for our trip that's 251 days away....or our trip that is a year and 8 months away....I'm going crazy for our trip that is 1 year and 10 months away....so looking forward to going without the kiddos (as bad as it sounds).....and I just want to start planning it now....but the soonest thing we can do for it won't even happen for another 11 months......I'm going to go crazy

lol

Im actually fine with that one because I dont want the stress yet... lol

- 2013 Trip Report!

Both of you!

Remember . . . yeah yeah yeah

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien