runDisney Roll Call

Login to post comments
65 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9430

Done Miss Mikki

Miss Mikki's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/20/2012
Posts: 766

Thank you!
Wow! That was super quick!

__________________

no ticker Sad

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9430

We try our best! biggrin

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22481

dewingedpixie wrote:
I will be running Tinker Jan 14 and Princess Feb 14. Princess is the day before my big fat disney wedding!

yay Coast to Coast Girl yay

I got you and Ilene both added to the roll call!

dewingedpixie's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/21/2011
Posts: 522

macdamron wrote:
dewingedpixie wrote:
I will be running Tinker Jan 14 and Princess Feb 14. Princess is the day before my big fat disney wedding!

Maybe I'll see you at the Tink! That's what I'm training for right now! my first 5k is next weekend!

Good luck on your 5k Smile. I started with 5ks. I may try to do a meet up in CA when I go since it will be a solo trip for me. I was hoping there would be more corrals. One thing I have to say about Disney is they make me feel fast Laughing out loud, and I'm not.

__________________

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

taratru's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 556

You can officially add me to the Wine and Dine Half 2013 list! I done gone and lost my mind. laugh

yay yay yay

__________________

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

taratru wrote:
I done gone and lost my mind. laugh

That is hilarious! And I admire your decision. One day, I will do this too. And lose my mind. mickey

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

dewingedpixie's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/21/2011
Posts: 522

I'm super excited that at Tink I will be sporting the Arthritis National Research Foundation Singlet! I have chosen to dedicate the next year of my running to them Laughing out loud.

__________________

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9430

Well I'm not "planning" on running anything, but I did do 40 minutes on the tread mill today! 17 minute pace & did 2.30 miles. Trying to get back to that 16 min pace and I'm working to that 5K mark. This winter has been hard though with all the "sick" going around. I'm still fighting a clogged ear now and then.

mimi's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 234

WELL DONE mrhub! clapping clapping clapping

disneydoc's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/27/2012
Posts: 2415

Way to go, Mr. Hub!

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2764

Great job Mr Hub! Do you think there will be a Disney 5K in your future? mickey

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9430

Well I'm sure scrappy would never say no to an "Extra" Disney trip.

taratru's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 556

Good job, MrHub! Keep up the great work!

__________________

dewingedpixie's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/21/2011
Posts: 522

YAY Mr. Hub!!! A mile is a mile no matter the pace. Good Job!

__________________

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

dewingedpixie's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/21/2011
Posts: 522

Anyone here doing the marine corps marathon?

__________________

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

Miss Mikki's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/20/2012
Posts: 766

Hi Kristen, please could you add me to the runDisney roll call! I have signed up today (with my DH) for Mickey's Jingle Jangle 5K during the food and wine marathon weekend! Now I really have to start training!

__________________

no ticker Sad

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22481

Yay Miss Mikki! Got you down mickey

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

I registered for the Cinderella Royal Family 5K this afternoon. Now to figure out where to stay.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

dewingedpixie's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/21/2011
Posts: 522

I got into the Glass Slipper Challenge and Tink Today! YAY!!!

__________________

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

JMUDukz's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 822

dewingedpixie wrote:
I got into the Glass Slipper Challenge and Tink Today! YAY!!!

Woohoo!! So happy for you! You're going to need an extra suitcase to haul home all those medals!!!!

GS was at 99% when I got home from work, and when I signed up, it was full. My credit card is rejoicing, but I'm a bit bummed. But now I have a goal for 2015!

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

JoAnn C wrote:
I registered for the Cinderella Royal Family 5K this afternoon. Now to figure out where to stay.

It was a very productive Disney planning day. I booked Art of Animation this afternoon and tonight I bought tickets for the Pasta in the Park party.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

dewingedpixie's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/21/2011
Posts: 522

JMUDukz wrote:
dewingedpixie wrote:
I got into the Glass Slipper Challenge and Tink Today! YAY!!!

Woohoo!! So happy for you! You're going to need an extra suitcase to haul home all those medals!!!!

GS was at 99% when I got home from work, and when I signed up, it was full. My credit card is rejoicing, but I'm a bit bummed. But now I have a goal for 2015!

Awe that stinks Sad. Are you running the 10k or half?

I'll shove the medals in the garment bag with my wedding dress Wink

MY credit card hurts. I actually got laid off 3 weeks ago, but I knew this was coming. The good news is that my fingers are crossed I have a contingent offer that we should know something on in the next 1-3 weeks. Hoping it comes through Laughing out loud.

__________________

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 2037

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been laid off. I hope everything works out and your other offer comes through. mickey

JMUDukz's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2012
Posts: 822

dewingedpixie wrote:

Awe that stinks Sad. Are you running the 10k or half?

I'll shove the medals in the garment bag with my wedding dress Wink

MY credit card hurts. I actually got laid off 3 weeks ago, but I knew this was coming. The good news is that my fingers are crossed I have a contingent offer that we should know something on in the next 1-3 weeks. Hoping it comes through Laughing out loud.

Still debating the half. But since I'm doing both F&W Half and ToT, I may just set my sights on Glass Slipper 2015 and maybe pick a rock 'n roll race to travel to. Not sure yet.

I'm sorry to hear that you were laid off. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that your new opportunity works out!!

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22481

OMG! We just pulled off the road in Tennessee and registered for the Enchanted 10K! Now I totally have to get my fat butt back to the gym!!

Okay... back to the highway, I've got another 10 hours before we get home.

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9430

Kristen K. wrote:
OMG! We just pulled off the road in Tennessee and registered for the Enchanted 10K! Now I totally have to get my fat butt back to the gym!!

Okay... back to the highway, I've got another 10 hours before we get home.

rolling rolling rolling Thank you for pulling over Kristen!

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22481

Did anyone else sign up for Princess Weekend races?

Tori and i are doing the 10K!

dewingedpixie's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/21/2011
Posts: 522

Kristen K. wrote:
Did anyone else sign up for Princess Weekend races?

Tori and i are doing the 10K!

10k and half Smile

__________________

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 22481

dewingedpixie wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:
Did anyone else sign up for Princess Weekend races?

Tori and i are doing the 10K!

10k and half Smile

Awesome! Are you doing the Challenge or did you have to register independently for each? I can't wait to see the new medals!