Becca1005's Pre-Trip Report

Login to post comments
39 posts / 0 new
Magic Mirror's picture

It's close ! yay

Becca1005

Last day of work! yeah 4:30 cannot come soon enough!

The only thing that has gotten me through this week is watching Mase's and mrhub's videos! laugh laugh Thank you a million times for sharing your trips with us!! bighug

Final packing tonight and tomorrow morning.
Manicure and gettin my Do did tomorrow morning.
Then getting the Pet/House sitter set up and we'll be off to Syracuse!! We're staying near the airport since we have a 7:30am flight. It makes it so much less stressful and we get to sleep in an extra couple of hours! awesome

I am nowhere near as technologically advanced as Mase and mrhub so I don't think I'll be able to figure out how to post pictures and videos here from my phone. But, I am quite good at posting to Facebook (I admit, I'm a FB addict). sarcastic So, if any of you are on FB and would like to be friends, shoot me a private message and I'll get you my info. biggrin

mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey mickey

Allie's picture

Yay! You're so close! Have a great trip!

Magic Mirror's picture

yeah Hope you are having fun!

Jess's picture

clapping clapping clapping clapping Can't wait to hear all about it

Becca1005

Whooo boy! What a ride! Still recovering from our trip, but I'll try to start my trip report soon. It's a tale of many ups, one very significant down (literally) and food, lots and lots of food. Wink I have to say THANK YOU to JeffC and Allie! Thank you soooo much for the recommendations at Yak & Yeti. That burger was a thing of beauty! The Lettuce Cups were amazing and DH loooooved the Mango Pie! Just downloaded almost 800 pictures so we should have some fun with this. Smile

Kris1971's picture

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Allie's picture

Becca1005 wrote:
Whooo boy! What a ride! Still recovering from our trip, but I'll try to start my trip report soon. It's a tale of many ups, one very significant down (literally) and food, lots and lots of food. Wink I have to say THANK YOU to JeffC and Allie! Thank you soooo much for the recommendations at Yak & Yeti. That burger was a thing of beauty! The Lettuce Cups were amazing and DH loooooved the Mango Pie! Just downloaded almost 800 pictures so we should have some fun with this. Smile

Yay! Glad you enjoyed it! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!