Birthday Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Login to post comments
8 posts / 0 new
Lizzy_B's picture
Birthday Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

We recently made our way back to 1900 Park Fare for my daughter's birthday breakfast. I was a little nervous; I know that it's not generally all that well regarded, both for food and service. However, we had been before and the experience, while not stellar, had been pretty good. Also, it's among the less expensive character dining options, and we could get an ADR there, so it won out.

I have to tell you - we had an excellent time! The food was fantastic, and our service was even better! In fact, our service was so terrific that I made sure to seek out a manager and write a glowing comment card for our server.

I loved the Mickey-shaped Melamine plates that they had for the kids - so much, that I used one as well! All of the items were fresh and delicious. I'm still dreaming of the lobster eggs benedict. The bread pudding was so good, and the strawberry soup...ah! Yum!

We booked at 9:45, and what a great time it was. Even though the restaurant was full, it didn't have that packed, loud feeling. There wasn't a huge crowd standing outside, and it even started to thin out inside while we were still eating. It was the perfect time for our family, since we don't love tons of noise or crazy crowds.

Here are a few pics. If you get the chance, give 1900 Park Fare a try. We think it's pretty great.

PreviewAttachmentSize
img_0309.jpg
img_0309.jpg1.14 MB
img_0330.jpg
img_0330.jpg892.79 KB
img_0332.jpg
img_0332.jpg1.09 MB
Mase's picture

Wow.... glad you guys had an amazing time! That strawberry soup looks awesome!

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Brad's picture

Mase wrote:

We tried it a while back and I was not a fan. Does everyone else like it?

MrHub's picture

Brad wrote:
Mase wrote:

We tried it a while back and I was not a fan. Does everyone else like it?

What Brad, the restaurant or the soup?

Brad's picture

mrhub wrote:
What Brad, the restaurant or the soup?

Ha! Both actually but I meant the soup!

Lizzy_B's picture

We couldn't get enough of it! I thought it would be yogurt-based, but I swear, it tasted like melted strawberry icecream...which is delish in our family's book Wink

emmaanne's picture

I had my first experience with Strawberry Soup on the cruise I went on back in the fall.. I thought it was wonderful! I agree with you Lizzy, it tasted like a melted strawberry shake!

November 14-18, 2019 | All Star Movies

March 2-10, 2012 | Pop | Trip Report - http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/ems-long-awaited-trip-report

I want to dive into that strawberry soup!