Suggestions for a BFF Trip around Spring Break 2015

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
PJsLife's picture
Suggestions for a BFF Trip around Spring Break 2015

muchlove My BFF and I always take a trip together in between our birthdays in the spring. I would love some Disney-fied suggestions for us. Last year we did Universal Studios. My heart is always for Disney. I would love some 3 or 4 day suggestions. awesome mickey

Kris1971's picture

Are you interested in staying on property? If so, what level resort (value, moderate, deluxe)? We all have our favorites, and I'm sure you'll get tons of opinions. Tell us a little bit more about what you and your friend like to do, and the suggestions will start flowing!

LouisianaMike's picture

Avoid President's Day/ Mardi Gras Week if at all possible. It is the week of 13 Feb. - 21 Feb. We usually make our annual trek to Disney during Mardi Gras week since the kids have the entire week off from school here in south Louisiana, but last time we went when President's Day Week coincided, the crowds were horrible, even more so than summer. We won't do that again!!! mad eek We'll do a late May trip again in 2015.. It was far more pleasant at that time... Have a great time on your BFF Vacation to Disney.. awesome clapping

LouisianaMike

PJsLife's picture

Kris1971 wrote:
Are you interested in staying on property? If so, what level resort (value, moderate, deluxe)? We all have our favorites, and I'm sure you'll get tons of opinions. Tell us a little bit more about what you and your friend like to do, and the suggestions will start flowing!

Staying on property is a must! Our budgets will probably only allow a value resort. In the past we have done things like mani/pedis or getting pictures made. I think doing more than one park will be better. Last year we only had 4 days. I know understand my vacation policy better so I can plan my days around her spring break from school.

At Universal we basically just geeked out and took lots of pictures and drank butter beer. Neither of us like roller coasters so all of the rides there were not for us. The cost for a one day pass was 110 dollars OUCH. The whole time I was there, I was thinking I COULD BE AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM. But it was her birthday present, so.....

I have always gone to Disney with my husband so going on a girly trip will be so different.

She says her spring break is end of March/first of April.

PJsLife's picture

LouisianaMike wrote:
Avoid President's Day/ Mardi Gras Week if at all possible. It is the week of 13 Feb. - 21 Feb. We usually make our annual trek to Disney during Mardi Gras week since the kids have the entire week off from school here in south Louisiana, but last time we went when President's Day Week coincided, the crowds were horrible, even more so than summer. We won't do that again!!! mad eek We'll do a late May trip again in 2015.. It was far more pleasant at that time... Have a great time on your BFF Vacation to Disney.. awesome clapping

LouisianaMike

Thank you so much.

Kristen K.'s picture

I love going to Disney with my BFF muchlove

I think my best advice is to recognize that you may have different touring styles and priorities and to make sure that both of you get to do some of the things that are most important to you. There should be a bit of give and take to make sure everyone has a good time. Sit down together and figure out what your Disney priorities are. I know that my BFF has to ride Pirates of the Caribbean first, she knows that I want us dressed in clothes we don't mind our pictures being taken in, both of us love great food. We both try to make sure the other gets things that they want out of the vacation and that's why it works.

A good place to start is to decided which Disney Parks are the ones you most want to visit, next plan your dining!

PJsLife's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
I love going to Disney with my BFF muchlove

I think my best advice is to recognize that you may have different touring styles and priorities and to make sure that both of you get to do some of the things that are most important to you. There should be a bit of give and take to make sure everyone has a good time. Sit down together and figure out what your Disney priorities are. I know that my BFF has to ride Pirates of the Caribbean first, she knows that I want us dressed in clothes we don't mind our pictures being taken in, both of us love great food. We both try to make sure the other gets things that they want out of the vacation and that's why it works.

A good place to start is to decided which Disney Parks are the ones you most want to visit, next plan your dining!

such awesome advice..... mickey thanks