WDW 2019 Disneymoon

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
WDW 2019 Disneymoon

My fiance and I are planning on going to WDW for 2 weeks towards the end of Jan 2019.
Are there special thing to do or that i can get for the Disneymoon at WDW?

Thank You mickey

MrHub's picture

Disneylove89 wrote:
My fiance and I are planning on going to WDW for 2 weeks towards the end of Jan 2019.
Are there special thing to do or that i can get for the Disneymoon at WDW?

Thank You mickey

What kinds of things are you thinking? You can get a ton of stuff from Disney Floral & Gifts.I have used them many times and they are wonderful and will customize anything as long as it is in their power to do so. There are also outside companies that have stuff too. Some others on the forum have used several. Disney Floral is the only one that can be delivered to your room. Alcohol has to be picked up at your resort front desk if ordered.

There is private dinning, Personal photo shoots, Carriage rides, you can book a Fireworks Cruise (have done and highly recommend). There are a number of tours also that are great.

So yes there are plenty of things to do!

Thanks
I was thinking of surprising him with the Disney floral and gifts.
We were thinking about the carriage rides.

Allie's picture

Make sure to grab celebrating buttons from the front desk or guest services too! And note that it is your honeymoon on your dining and resort reservations.

Thanks mickey

MrHub's picture

Oh and go for the bride & groom Mickey Ears, and definitely wear the buttons! Can not stress enough, WEAR THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER PIN!! You may get some Disney Magic from it, you may not. Don't "expect it" because there are at least a few hundred other people at WDW on there honeymoon too, but if you have some Magic happen, that's always a plus!

Kristen K.'s picture

I'll second Mark's vouching for Disney's Enchanted Florist, they are pretty awesome. I took a tour of their facility a number of years ago and I was really impressed with everything they put into making memories for people.