What if (8/23/11)....

Login to post comments
15 posts / 0 new
Jess's picture
What if (8/23/11)....

What if you had to ride one of the two following rides for 24 hours straight which would you choose?

It's a small world or Space Mountain?

Mase's picture

Seeing as the last time I went on Space Mountain... I thought I was going to fly out and was holding on for dear life... ill choose Small World, and slowly slip into insanity

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Mase wrote:
Seeing as the last time I went on Space Mountain... I thought I was going to fly out and was holding on for dear life... ill choose Small World, and slowly slip into insanity

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!! I was in the very front seat and thought "This is the end! It's been a good life!!"

Maybe we can be neighbors at the funny farm.... laugh

Vettelover's picture

My feelings exactly, and besides the old ticker couldn't handle space mountain any more sad

Mase's picture

JeffC wrote:
Mase wrote:

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!! I was in the very front seat and thought "This is the end! It's been a good life!!"

Maybe we can be neighbors at the funny farm.... laugh

- 2013 Trip Report!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

DVC Mom's picture

Jess wrote:

It's a small world or Space Mountain?

Small World without a doubt. I don't really have a problem with it to begin with, but I don't think I could handle Space Mountain in WDW. Now if it were Disneyland's Space Mountain, I might switch. Much smoother ride on the West Coast, though 24 hours can be a very long time.

Lizzy_B's picture

Hmmm...I'd rather Space Mountain, but I guess Small World since 24 hours on a dark, light-flashy coaster probably isn't a good idea. I would, however, sneak my iPhone in, along with headphones, to block the song out Smile

Truthfully between these two....
I think I would take a root canal, yep even a 24 hour one.

JoAnn C's picture

scrappy wrote:

rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling

Catherine's picture

I.Just.Can't.Choose.

Oh my gosh. If I had to, I guess It's a Small World.

everytime I go on space mountain I am sore the next day and one time I had bruises on my legs from it! But yes, I still ride it. I'd take small world for 24 hrs, imagine what I'd be like after 24 hrs on space mountain!

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Jess's picture

Yeah I feel like they would both give me a major headache and possibly make my brain explode but I think riding It's a Small World is less likely to cause me internal bleeding

Mase's picture

scrappy wrote:

rolling rolling rolling rolling

You dont wanna join the insane asylum with us?!?!?!

- 2013 Trip Report!

MrHub's picture

Yeah, i don't like Space Mountain on a good day, I'll take small world.

dewingedpixie's picture

I'll take spacemountain, I have less hate for that ride than its a small world. ISM creeps me out big time.

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis