What's everyones feelings about 1 snack for ddp in 2012 ?

Login to post comments
10 posts / 0 new
What's everyones feelings about 1 snack for ddp in 2012 ?

mickey

Next trip oct 28th 2011 for Halloween Disney Style !!! AKL Welcome Home !!!

I personally think it's crazy if anything we should all be getting another snack for the money we pay !!

ChipnDaleFan's picture

It doesn't bother me....I don't think I really ever used my one snack anyway I was so full from meals!

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

JoAnn C's picture

Are you referring to the change to the quick service dining plan change from 2 snack credits per night to 1? As far as I know that's the only change to snack credits in 2012.

Anyway.... last year I had the standard dining plan with 1 snack credit. I used most of my snack credits at the Food & Wine Festival. I used the last one on a day I had a late lunch / early dinner planned. If I hadn't used them at the Festival, I probably would have had some leftover.

This year I have the deluxe dining plan with 2 credits per night. I'll be at the Food & Wine Festival again, but I'm sure I'll have snack credits left over.

You get a lot of food with the meals, I think 1 credit is plenty.

I agree there is plenty of food with or without the snacks but the fact that they raised the prices last year of the dp and now took a snack away for 2012 bothers me . They come in handy for food and wine festival and I also usually get some goodies to take home with my leftover snacks on our last day...

Kristen K.'s picture

I usually have extra snack credits at the end of vacation anyhow, so I would be okay with it. I haven't been able to decided which DDP I'll be using for our 2012 trip yet. I'll start worrying about that one October 4th when I'm back from this trip mickey

dewingedpixie's picture

I always use the extra snack credits the last day and get a ton of treats for in my carry on!

Pi}{ie

Member of the ANRF Running Team. As a warrior of arthritis I encourage you to help us end this disease: http://www.active.com/donate/Racing4ACure/Run4Arthritis

I think it's more of the point that there taking away a snack and raised the prices last year... We all know they dont need the money ...

Kristen K.'s picture

Mtrapdfl wrote:
We all know they dont need the money ...

I never understand that comment.

Vettelover's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Mtrapdfl wrote:
We all know they dont need the money ...

I never understand that comment.

Likewise I don't understand it, Disney is in business to make money, not loose it, and as a stockholder they better always MAKE the money.