Casey's Corner at the Magic Kingdom

One of my favorite places to grab a bite at the Magic Kingdom is Casey's Corner. I love the atmosphere, the food, and of course the name!

Having grown up a baseball fan I fell in love with the old-time baseball theming at Casey's the first time I stepped in the doors. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies A League of Their Own and a time where baseball was truly America's pastime.

From the baseball memorabilia that decorates the walls to the statue of a Baseball player out front to the baseball and umpire uniforms that cast members wear the atmosphere at Casey's makes it one of my favorite places in all of the Magic Kingdom.

The menu at Casey's is simple: hot dogs, french fries, pretzels, pretzel nuggets, chili, and corn dogs. But if you are looking for a quick lunch or dinner that won't break the bank Casey's is a great choice! Every time I get the same thing, a hot dog, french fries, and a fountain Coke.

I would contend that you can find some of the best french fries on Disney property at Casey's. They are crispy and delectable! Even if you don't plan to get lunch or dinner here then it is definitely worth a visit just for the fries. The hot dogs are equally delicious! Thick and juicy they are the perfect option for a light meal.

While I like my hot dog with only ketchup there is a fixins bar for those who like different toppings. Sauerkraut, relish, fresh chopped raw onions, ketchup, and mustard, and melted cheese sauce are all topping options available to diners at Casey's.

There are a few tables inside as well as bleacher seating but the best seats here are outside. Outside of Casey's there are a lot of tables that offer great views of Cinderella's Castle, parades, and the nightly fireworks, or just a great place to people watch.

Have you ever tried Casey's? What do you love about it?

Poppet wrote on Thu, 08/18/2011 - 16:36:

Casey's Corner is always a "must" with my family. Best hot dogs EVER! My kids love their corndogs. We really enjoy sitting outside and listening to the "Rag Time" music the piano man plays, along with other Disney classics.

JeffC wrote on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 00:44:

JeffC's picture

I feel like such a dope - we always walk through it and have never eaten here! I love french fries, so dammit, this next trip will include a stop at Casey's!

If you tell them your name is Kasey too, do you get a few extra fries?? Hee hee.

Kasey O'Connor wrote on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 00:59:

Kasey O'Connor's picture

Poppet- I'm glad there is someone else for who Casey's Corner is a must-do!

JeffC- you definitely need to try it! And I wish I got extra fries for having the same name! :)

Jennifer wrote on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 16:12:

This is always our first-stop on our first day. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. It's become a tradition since our Disneymoon. We love it and have learned to use the melted cheese over the fries - YUM!

Larissa wrote on Sat, 08/20/2011 - 03:30:

They will be closed when we are there. We are very disappointed. My family loves a great hot dog.

DVC Mom wrote on Sun, 08/21/2011 - 20:20:

DVC Mom's picture

Last time I was down there my traveling companions made me stop and get corn dog nuggets and I was *so* glad that I did! They were so good and a fantastic little snack to get us through the rest of the night on some protein instead of sugar. We sat on a bench and munched our baby corn dogs while watching Wishes, it was awesome.

Claen wrote on Mon, 08/29/2011 - 15:17:

I got the BBQ slaw dog back in June and it was fantastic! I highly recommend it!

craftylady62 wrote on Tue, 10/18/2011 - 22:19:

WE didn't get a good meal here! The corn dogs were tough and there was NO seating.WE had to sit out on the bleacher for the kids .WE felt this was bad for disney and not enogh sitting area.