Guests arriving later in the evening at the Walt Disney World Resort often arrive hungry after a long day of travel. Even though many resort restaurants close their kitchens between 9:30 and 10:00 PM guests still have a few choices in where they can grab a bite to eat.
Blue Glowtini and Bread Service at the Sanaa Lounge
- Disney's Deluxe Resort Hotels offer in-room dining with select late night menus.
- Value and Moderate Resorts offer In-Room Pizza Delivery, Usually offered 4pm-midnight.
- Select private dining from your in-room phone to place your order, meals through room service are subject to an automatic 18% service charge.
- Raglan Road kitchen is open until 11PM
- House of Blues serving until midnight Wed-Thur and 1:00AM Fri-Sat
- Bongo's Cuban Cafe is open until 11:30PM on weekends
- Paradiso 37 serving until midnight Sun- Thurs and 1:30PM weekends
House of Blues Orlando
Magic Kingdom Resort Area:
- Gasparilla Grill at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort 24 Hours
- Captain Cook's at Disney's Polynesian Resort 24 Hours
Epcot Resort Area:
- ESPN Club serving until 1AM most nights
- Big River Grill and Brewing Works serving until 11PM
- Beaches and Cream 11PM
- Shula's Steakhouse at Walt Disney World Dolphin 11PM
- Picabu Buffeteria in the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort 24 Hours
Rick Oak Interior of the Crew's Cup
In addition, many of the Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Lounges serve their menus until 11PM or later. A night cap and a nosh can be a relaxing way to end your first night of vacation before heading to bed.
Do you have a favorite late night meal option at Walt Disney World? Leave a comment below and share where you like to grab a bite before bed.