Top 5 Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The Dole Whip! The dole whip is an absolute must do when you are at Magic Kingdom! Pineapple soft-serve is the core ingredient of this incredible treat but you can also get it in vanilla and orange flavors. And if you really want a treat go for the dole whip float! Soft serve with pineapple juice....you won't be disappointed!
- Mickey Ice Cream Bar! It just wouldn't be a trip to Disney without a Mickey Ice Cream Bar. Enjoy delicious rich vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate with this treat!
- Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich! There is only one word to describe this snack...yumm! I mean how else can you describe two chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream sandwiched in the middle? Did I mention the cookies are fresh baked and hot? Or that sometimes you get a scoop of a seasonal ice cream flavor instead of vanilla? Stop by the Main Street Bakery or Sleepy Hollow to grab one of these amazing snacks!
- Corn Dog Nuggets Corn dog nuggets are little bites of deliciousness that Magic Kingdom visitors happen to love. And the best thing is that this snack will leave you full and ready to take on the next round of rides! Grab some nuggets from Casey's Corner and catch the next parade down Main Street!
- Ice Cream Cone A hand-scooped ice cream cone from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is the perfect snack at the Magic Kingdom! Not only will you get to enjoy some delicious ice cream but you will also enjoy a trip to a time past in this Main Street staple!
For more information on snacks in the Magic Kingdom pick up a copy of The Disney Food Blog's Mini-Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks and visit The Disney Food Blog for up-to-date information on all things dealing with Disney food!
What are your favorite Magic Kingdom snacks?