2023 tentative dates

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
2023 tentative dates

We have been talking about coming back but at the moment not happy to do so. So we have talked about 2022 but as I hit 60 October 2023 we are going to postpone until then when things should have settled down a bit. So October 15 2023 to 3 November 2023. At the moment we are looking at renting DVC(!) possibly BLT (I will get to stay there) or the Poly as I have always had an urge to stay there from 2003. It may all go wrong between now and then but putting it on here makes it more real.

We are also planning on trying a different airline than Virgin as Aer Lingus are (should be soon) flying direct from our local airport to Orlando and their business class (which is the same as Virgin's first class but a lot cheaper). Also will probably be cheaper to buy an annual pass too.

Now have to wait until December 2022 to book anything!

Mandy's picture

That's exciting that you are planning. I really hope you get BLT or Poly.

Thanks Mandy fingers crossed

oHIo's picture

Those are both good choices! But just a hint....the studios at BLT are on the small side. That is one of my home resorts and we prefer to stay in a one bedroom if possible. It has a full kitchen and 2 (yes two) bathrooms! Poly studios are larger and they also have two bathrooms ....sort of. One bathroom has a toilet, tub with shower and a sink. The other bathroom has no toilet but it does have a shower and sink, which make it easier for couples or families to get ready in the morning. Good luck!

Thanks oHIo I have looked into it watched videos hence the choice.

Although I have just read that paid FP are coming in at $15 a day per person with you getting the next available slot subject to availability! I think we will need to look long and hard at whether we are prepared to pay another $500 or more to skip lines. Another bit of the magic fades Sad(

OK update and scrub the dates. Disney have finally found our tipping point with Genie and the paying for FP. The price point is now not acceptable. With heavy hearts we have decided not to go.... but there is still Disney news. We have booked a non Disney cruise to Japan for 2023. So I have suggested that we add on some days at the end of the cruise and go to Disneyland Tokyo. It is something to think about but we don't have to decide now.

MrHub's picture

Hello Sally-Ann! Nice to see you in here. I hope you and Graham are doing well. Yes some of the things Disney has done have been hard to swallow that is for sure. Sound like you may have a plan though going to Disney Tokyo.