Hey guys! Does anyone know when they publish the dates for the MNSSHP?

Login to post comments
12 posts / 0 new
Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350
Hey guys! Does anyone know when they publish the dates for the MNSSHP?

Since I'm getting VERY close to being able to make ADRs, I've been doing a bit of planning this morning. This year will be the first time I'm doing the MNSSHP, and I'm trying to plan around it. Do those of you who have gone before know when they release the dates and how early you can buy tickets in advance? Thanks!

__________________

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Kris1971 wrote:
Since I'm getting VERY close to being able to make ADRs, I've been doing a bit of planning this morning. This year will be the first time I'm doing the MNSSHP, and I'm trying to plan around it. Do those of you who have gone before know when they release the dates and how early you can buy tickets in advance? Thanks!

I would have thought they would have been posted by now... let me go check...

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Ok.... they are not released yet, and I guess they wont be for a while so planning around it will be tough... here is what I found with some tentative dates they think they may do...

http://yourfirstvisit.net/2012/02/14/halloween-2012-at-walt-disney-world/

Quote:
2012 dates won't be released for months, but the most common nights in September are Tuesdays and Fridays, in October Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and in November...well, November 1.

Based on Disney's September 2012 calendar, the following September 2012 dates for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are possible: 9/11, 9/14, 9/18, 9/21, 9/25, 9/28, and 9/30.

The following October 2012 dates for Mickey's Not-So Scary Halloween Party are possible: 10/4, 10/5, 10/8, 10/11, 10/12, 10/14, 10/16, 10/18, 10/21, 10/23, 10/25, 10/26, 10/28, 10/30 and 10/31.

November 1 is also highly likely.

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

senseicj's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2010
Posts: 807

They are out now even if it does not say mnaahp it is the nights that the no closes at 7

__________________

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
--Walt Disney--

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

senseicj's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2010
Posts: 807

That was supposed to be mnsshp my fingers are too fat for my cell phone lol

__________________

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
--Walt Disney--

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6549

I think the dates were released in April last year. Tickets went on sale on May 02. So it should be around the same time this year.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 21830

JoAnn C wrote:
I think the dates were released in April last year. Tickets went on sale on May 02. So it should be around the same time this year.

This sounds right to me, I think that the tickets usually go on sale in May

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

senseicj wrote:
They are out now even if it does not say mnaahp it is the nights that the no closes at 7

Awesome tip, thanks. I was able to find the days that MK closes at 7 for the week we are there. I'm going to plan around those days for now, until the official schedule comes out.

__________________

petriedish's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/19/2011
Posts: 218

I'm also going to mnsshp....touringplans.com already has the dates posted (though I suspect that they did some educated guessing using the closing times aswell). As a planning aid I really like using touringplans.com's crowd calendar to avoid major crowds. My travel agent is going to contact me when the mnsshp tix go one sale...I'll post here when she does

__________________


Brad's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2008
Posts: 4357

Kris1971 wrote:
senseicj wrote:
They are out now even if it does not say mnaahp it is the nights that the no closes at 7

Awesome tip, thanks. I was able to find the days that MK closes at 7 for the week we are there. I'm going to plan around those days for now, until the official schedule comes out.

This is how we figure it out as well. It's never steered us wrong, although I suppose there could be some kind of other event that's causing it to close early.

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

There are also the nights of joy concerts during September or October. So a couple of those days might be NoJ dates. I'm hoping the 10/23 date is a MNSSHP. I'm going with first timers and we're planning on attending.
Dee mickey

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

DisneyDee27 wrote:
There are also the nights of joy concerts during September or October. So a couple of those days might be NoJ dates. I'm hoping the 10/23 date is a MNSSHP. I'm going with first timers and we're planning on attending.
Dee mickey

Night of Joy is September 7th and 8th 2012

__________________