November 2013 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
28 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
November 2013 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the "Who's going to Walt Disney World (or Disney Land)" thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

PreviewAttachmentSize
november_2013_trip_overlaps.pdf192.19 KB
JoAnn C's picture

Who's up for a meet up in November?

disneydoc's picture

ME! Looks like there are 4 of us there on the 23rd. mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

taratru's picture

I AM! There are SEVEN of us on the 10th and 11th. Surely we can coordinate. Smile

crazycatperson's picture

I'll be there November 16-23, although I seem to have dropped off the chart (I was there last time I checked it).

We don't arrive till late afternoon/early evening on the 16th but will be there through mid-afternoon on the 23rd. And I'll be happy to meet anyone and everyone.

Miss Mikki's picture

I am in for a meet up around 10th/11th. My husband thinks all my "Disney friends" are imaginary, so it would be great to prove you all exist!!! laugh

no ticker Sad

JoAnn C's picture

disneydoc wrote:
ME! Looks like there are 4 of us there on the 23rd. mickey

What time do you usually get in? My flight leaves at 6:00 on the 23rd. I'll be heading back to the airport on ME around 3:00.

disneydoc's picture

I usually get there by 1:30 or 2:00. Maybe 2:30. We may be able to eek out a quick hello!

JoAnn C's picture

I'll be back at Pop Century hanging by the pool waiting for the pick up time if you want to swing by.

disneydoc's picture

hope so...I would love to meet you!

Jess's picture

We well be there at the same time as many others... So we are down for whatever

Mase's picture

Gonna bump this post. Jess and I shall be there chill in for the first week just the two of us... so that will be the easiest meet up time for us. Afterwards.... better like kids... ha ha ha

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Mandy's picture

I'll be here for the full month of November. I can meet up anytime.

Mase's picture

Mandy wrote:
I'll be here for the full month of November. I can meet up anytime.

I am s'jealous of your pic................ eek

- 2013 Trip Report!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

Mandy's picture

I'm guessing you like those characters so I'll take it as a compliment.

Mase's picture

Star Wars is just awesome period. Let alone I love Ewoks... lol

awesome

- 2013 Trip Report!

Mase's picture

I see Hub updated it so again... were open for whatever. Especially that first week when its just Jess and I! Can get in on my video updates or create some awesome shenanigans!

- 2013 Trip Report!

Jess's picture

Agreed Smile

crazycatperson's picture

Who wants to meet up at DHS Sunday, November 17 for Fantasmic and evening EMH? We could meet someplace near the Fantasmic entrance an hour before the show, then hang out while waiting in line as well as during the show.

Last time I checked there was only one show on the schedule, but if they add a second I'd suggest meeting up for the second one since it's usually less crowded.

Mandy's picture

I can do that, as long as I'm not working.

JoAnn C's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Who wants to meet up at DHS Sunday, November 17 for Fantasmic and evening EMH? We could meet someplace near the Fantasmic entrance an hour before the show, then hang out while waiting in line as well as during the show.

Last time I checked there was only one show on the schedule, but if they add a second I'd suggest meeting up for the second one since it's usually less crowded.

Great idea. I have an ADR at 6:05 in Epcot. I'll take a look at my schedule this week and see if I can come up with other suggestions.

Miss Mikki's picture

Hi to all of you who are heading to the world in November. As we tend not to overplan, I am not sure exactly where we will be each day (I know those of you with spreadsheets will be shocked laugh )

I wondered if any of you would be checking this site while you are at the world? I was thinking we could put a message on this thread eg. "We are going to Epcot F & W tomorrow, if anyone wants to meet up PM me or we will be outside the Rose and Crown at 3.00pm" then if there are a few of us in the same place and the same time we can meet up without having to change plans or trek across the world for a meet up.

Let me know what you think.

no ticker Sad

taratru's picture

Oh, we'll be gone on the 17th.

Anyone want to try to try something the 11th? We'll be at DHS early day and heading to MVMCP that evening.

crazycatperson's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:

Great idea. I have an ADR at 6:05 in Epcot. I'll take a look at my schedule this week and see if I can come up with other suggestions.

There is now an 8:00 p.m. Fantasmic on Sunday the 17th. Hubby and I have FastPass+ for that show, but we can still meet up somewhere ahead of time. Or we could meet in the FastPass+ line and sit together.

JMUDukz's picture

taratru wrote:

Anyone want to try to try something the 11th? We'll be at DHS early day and heading to MVMCP that evening.

I'll be at MVMCP that day as well. Let's try to meet up, just to put faces to (screen) names!! Maybe we can meet up near the corrals too, although you will be WAY ahead of me!! My sister is in charge of the planning (since she claims I made her miss so much last year, this year, I dont' want to hear her complain) so I'll PM you my digits the week of and we can work out a time/place??

Anyone else??

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

taratru's picture

JMUDukz wrote:
taratru wrote:

I'll be at MVMCP that day as well. Let's try to meet up, just to put faces to (screen) names!! Maybe we can meet up near the corrals too, although you will be WAY ahead of me!! My sister is in charge of the planning (since she claims I made her miss so much last year, this year, I dont' want to hear her complain) so I'll PM you my digits the week of and we can work out a time/place??

Anyone else??

Sounds perfect! Let's plan on MVMCP, since I'm still trying to figure out my pre-race plan. Smile

Mandy's picture

Spectators are allowed to watch the race like at ToT 10-miler right? I was just thinking I could make a sign and wish you guys good luck.

Mase's picture

taratru wrote:
JMUDukz wrote:
taratru wrote:

Anyone else??

Sounds perfect! Let's plan on MVMCP, since I'm still trying to figure out my pre-race plan. Smile

We recently did our FP's so my other half is the one who knows all that stuff, but you could probably count us in as well.

- 2013 Trip Report!