Samantha Brown at Aulani Resort...

Login to post comments
17 posts / 0 new
Bella's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2010
Posts: 3886
Samantha Brown at Aulani Resort...

I just love Samantha Brown..and now I want to go to Aulani..Who is coming??

__________________

mickey Bella


Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

On your dime? Count me in! yay

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

WyckedPhoenix's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/17/2011
Posts: 459

Mase wrote:
On your dime? Count me in! yay

I agree with Mase on this one!

__________________

*Jennifer Lynn* NDW #38

Check out my blog at Jennifer's Disney Adventures


Lizzy_B's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/25/2010
Posts: 3246

Save our pennies and let's GO!

__________________

mandyandriley's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/23/2011
Posts: 102

I'm coming, too! I wish they spent less time pitching the DVC, but ah well!

__________________

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

kayb's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/26/2011
Posts: 174

I'm in mickey

bali's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/20/2008
Posts: 3444

mandyandriley wrote:
I'm coming, too! I wish they spent less time pitching the DVC, but ah well!

Ha ha! I know!! She kept turning to the camera and saying variations on YOU WANT DVC, DON'T YOU!? laugh

__________________


May 2008 CSR mickey

Vettelover's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/28/2009
Posts: 4657

bali wrote:
mandyandriley wrote:
I'm coming, too! I wish they spent less time pitching the DVC, but ah well!

Ha ha! I know!! She kept turning to the camera and saying variations on YOU WANT DVC, DON'T YOU!? laugh

Yes but you have to remember that, that is what she was being PAID for. laugh

__________________

mandyandriley's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/23/2011
Posts: 102

Vettelover wrote:
bali wrote:
mandyandriley wrote:
I'm coming, too! I wish they spent less time pitching the DVC, but ah well!

Ha ha! I know!! She kept turning to the camera and saying variations on YOU WANT DVC, DON'T YOU!? laugh

Yes but you have to remember that, that is what she was being PAID for. laugh

And she did a very good job Wink

__________________

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Bella's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2010
Posts: 3886

I think I was too blinded by the pretty surroundings to be sucked into buying DVC.

__________________

mickey Bella


ChipnDaleFan's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/02/2010
Posts: 882

I'm so bummed it won't be ready when I'm in Hawaii in July....doubt I will ever get back there to see it!

__________________

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

Bella's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/11/2010
Posts: 3886

ChipnDaleFan wrote:
I'm so bummed it won't be ready when I'm in Hawaii in July....doubt I will ever get back there to see it!

I was just thinking this morning about you and wondering if you were still going to Hawaii for your honeymoon! I'm jealous!

Does anyone know when this is supposed to open?

__________________

mickey Bella


Mase's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2011
Posts: 5438

Bella wrote:
ChipnDaleFan wrote:
I'm so bummed it won't be ready when I'm in Hawaii in July....doubt I will ever get back there to see it!

I was just thinking this morning about you and wondering if you were still going to Hawaii for your honeymoon! I'm jealous!

Does anyone know when this is supposed to open?

I can find out when I get home. I keep getting things to get points in it for DVC. Got some neat artwork of it too.

__________________

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

JustCar's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2010
Posts: 1042

Last thing i saw was August 29th

__________________

Oct 2009 POP
Sept 2011 POP
Oct 2013 Coronado
May 2014 AKL , Magic, AoA Girlie Trip
Oct 2014 CBR Pirate Room Girlie Trip
Nov 2014 DCL Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, Girlie Trip, POR Royal Guest Suite, GF Concierge
August 2015 DCL Magic 7 Night Mediterranean
October 2015 DL Grand Californian, DCL Wonder Panama Canal

https://www.facebook.com/MsBubbles
https://www.facebook.com/MVTRavel

Brad's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2008
Posts: 4357

JustCar wrote:
Last thing i saw was August 29th

I wonder if it's going to be super-popular. Does anyone know if things like Vero Beach were packed when they first opened?

ChipnDaleFan's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/02/2010
Posts: 882

They said most will be open late August and other parts mid-September....I'm hoping I can sneak a peak towards the end of July while we're there. crossfingers

__________________

Grovesnor offsite '93 ~ Port Orleans '94 ~ Port Orleans '95 ~ Caribbean Beach '97~ Carribbean Beach '99 ~ Caribbean Beach '00 ~ Offsite '02~ Caribbean Beach '08 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter '10 ~ Dolphin/Hilton '12-~All Star Sports '16

Catherine's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/25/2011
Posts: 426

Sure! I'll be there! Wink