2016 Food and Wine Festival Menu

Login to post comments
20 posts / 0 new
2016 Food and Wine Festival Menu

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-booths-menus-and-food-photos/

It is here. I have looked it over, and I have picked what I think I can have/what sounds yummy hopefully they will say soon what will be safe for allergy people like me!

Africa

Food:
*Buttered Chicken with Micro Cilantro and Naan Bread (Minus the Naan Bread for me)

Brazil

Food:

*Crispy pork belly with black beans and tomato
Canada

Food:

*"Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (This is a MUST have like I don't even care if its not gluten free I am getting it!)

China (They have the drinks going on!)
Beverages:
*Tsingtao Lager
*Strawberry Plum Wine Cooler with Takara Plum Wine
*Kung Fu Punch with Smirnoff Vodka and Bols Triple Sec
*Happy Peach with Dekuyper Peach Liqueur and Myers's Dark Rum

Craft Beers

Food:
*Piggy Wings: Fried Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds

Desserts and Champagne

Beverages:
*Hard Soda Floats with Vanilla Soft-Serve (alcoholic) " Best Damn Hard Root Beer Float, Sprecher Hard Cherry Cola Float or Sprecher Hard Orange Cream Soda Float
*Soda Floats with Vanilla Soft-Serve (non-alcoholic) " Coca-Cola(r) Float, Grape Fanta(r) Float or Strawberry Fanta Float

France

Food:

*Creme Brulee Caramel Chocolat: Caramel and Chocolate Creme Brulee topped with Caramelized Sugar

Beverages:
*Frozen Daiquiri Ice Pop: Strawberry Puree with French Caribbean Rhum Clement
*La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice

Hawai'i

Food:

*Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole(r) Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise (I doubt these will good for me but they sound awesome)

Beverages:
*Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine

Islands of the Caribbean " NEW!

Food:
*Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions

Beverages:
*Caribbean Sangria

Japan

Food:
*Garlic Shrimp: Marinated Shrimp sauteed with Garlic and Butter and served over Rice

Patagonia

Food:

*Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree

South Korea

Food:
*Roasted Pork Lettuce Wrap and Kimchi

Wine and Dine Studio " NEW!

Food:
*Pork Tenderloin with Cannellini Bean Ragout and Zinfandel Reduction
*Seared Scallop, Truffled Celery Root Puree, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa's Produce

Marketplace Name to Be Announced Wink " More info coming soon!

Duck Confit with Creamy Polenta and Fire-Roasted Salsa

Beverages:

*Cigar City Homemade Apple Pie Hard Cider, Tampa, FL

Joffreys Coffeey and Tea: Coffee Carts

Beverages: (YES ALL OF THESE! LOL)
*Showcase Coffee Cart (Canada) " Kahlua-tini Iced Coffee: chilled roasted Coffee topped with Kahlua, Grey Goose Vodka and creamy Half & Half
*Disney Traders " Tiki Torch: frozen Passion Fruit thrills with juicy sweet flavors, a hint of tartness and blended with Grey Goose Vodka
*Future World East " Frozen Strawberry-Lemon Sunset: layered frozen Strawberry and Lemon topped with Grey Goose Vodka
*The American Adventure " Spiked Chai Latte: iced, frozen or hot Chai tea Latte blended with Chai spices, creamy Vanilla and Baileys Irish Cream or Grey Goose Vodka

Refreshment Cool Post

Food:
*Spicy Hot Dog with Kimchi and Mustard Sauce

Refreshment Port

Food:
*Pineapple Dole Whip Soft-Serve Ice Cream

Beverages:
*Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
*Pineapple Dole Whip Soft-Serve Ice Cream with Bacardi Coconut Rum

Allie's picture

I want all of it! Will have to live vicariously through all you lucky people this year, though sad

I can't wait, I didn't think there would be so many things I would want to try, we had diner reservations that night for Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic package but I decided to cancel that and do a fast pass instead. I don't think we would be hungry and it would be a waste of 90+ dollars to do it and we don't have a microwave in the room so leftovers wouldn't be possible.

Kristen K.'s picture

I have so much on my "to eat" list I'm going to have to buy a second seat to get home on the airplane.

JMed's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
I have so much on my "to eat" list I'm going to have to buy a second seat to get home on the airplane.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

We usually get a truck from Joe's friend who owns Thrifty, I can just lay in the back! Wait, I will need a ladder to get my butt up there! waiting

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Kristen K.'s picture

JMed wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:

laugh laugh laugh laugh

We usually get a truck from Joe's friend who owns Thrifty, I can just lay in the back! Wait, I will need a ladder to get my butt up there! waiting

rolling

oHIo's picture

Has anybody ever done "Party For The Senses?" I'm considering going on Oct 15, at the reserved seating level. As a DVC, Tables in Wonderland member and Annual Pasholder I will be able to make reservations on Tuesday, July 19. Anybody else thinking about going?

Mcheal's picture

Party of the Senses is one of the best events Disney does! The reserved seating is definitely worth it. I understand they are done themes this year. Food and drinks are the best. Great pairings. The entertainment is worth the price of admission alone. Wife and I make the Party our reason for going to F&W!

oHIo's picture

Mcheal wrote:
Party of the Senses is one of the best events Disney does! The reserved seating is definitely worth it. I understand they are done themes this year. Food and drinks are the best. Great pairings. The entertainment is worth the price of admission alone. Wife and I make the Party our reason for going to F&W!

Thanks Mcheal! You have helped me make up my mind. I will be calling on Tuesday.....anybody else going?

yay clapping yay clapping

Mcheal's picture

Flash, at 8:30 AM Eastern time, July 19, you can get general admission tickets for Party of the Senses in online at the Disney website! This may be a glitch, it has happened before. Only general admin is available on the website. Reservations are not suppose to be available until 7AM the 21st of July. If you are looking for general admin for POTS give it a shot!

We are looking for reserve seating, which does not appear to be available online, only by calling in.

Good Luck!

I don't think we are going to be doing any of the special event stuff just eating at the booths, I don't think there is much for as far as events for the first few days anyway. I heard the bands are really good, but honestly only recognized like 2 of them.

JoAnn C's picture

I booked a culinary demo, a beverage seminar and the new Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It event today. Thursday I will book the breakfast in Paris.

LouisianaMike's picture

I just booked the Mexican Tequila Luncheon, which by the way is the Fifth year running, and a new one for DW and I, the Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing at Spice Road table. I'm super stoked about both events. The Mexican Tequila luncheon is by far our favorite and a must-do event for us both when we attend F&W..

BTW, it took all of 9 minutes, including 4 minute hold on phone to complete my reservation this morning (10'ish), 21 July 2016. Quickest and easiest F&W Special Dining Reservation by far, for the 5 years we've been attending F&W..

oHIo's picture

Mcheal wrote:
Flash, at 8:30 AM Eastern time, July 19, you can get general admission tickets for Party of the Senses in online at the Disney website! This may be a glitch, it has happened before. Only general admin is available on the website. Reservations are not suppose to be available until 7AM the 21st of July. If you are looking for general admin for POTS give it a shot!

We are looking for reserve seating, which does not appear to be available online, only by calling in.

Good Luck!

Mcheal, hope you had better luck than I did. Waited until 11:00 on the 21st to call for reserved seating on 10/15 but there was only general admission available. I declined. There is always next year! sad

Kristen K.'s picture

I really wanted to book the Traders Sam's event, but I just didn't have the money this year. We'll be sticking to touring the booths and such too for this one. awesome

oHIo's picture

Had better luck with the Cheese Seminar for Oct 23. The advertisement says I can become an international cheese whiz! laugh That day features finest American cheeses paired with American wines. Starts at 9:15 A.M. Can't think of a better breakfast laugh

JoAnn C's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
I booked a culinary demo, a beverage seminar and the new Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It event today. Thursday I will book the breakfast in Paris.

I booked the Parisian breakfast

LouisianaMike's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
I really wanted to book the Traders Sam's event, but I just didn't have the money this year. We'll be sticking to touring the booths and such too for this one. awesome

Kristen K. wrote:

Kristen,

I am not familiar with the Trader Sam's event.. Can you elaborate.. Is this a special event for F&W? Sounds like something I'd like to attend. Thanks for any info. you might provide.

Mike

MrHub's picture

She might mean this:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-international-food-and-wine-festival/#/drawer=drawerDiningEventsatDisneyResorts

PreviewAttachmentSize
trader_sams.jpg
trader_sams.jpg103.13 KB
Kristen K.'s picture

LouisianaMike wrote:

Kristen,

I am not familiar with the Trader Sam's event.. Can you elaborate.. Is this a special event for F&W? Sounds like something I'd like to attend. Thanks for any info. you might provide.

Mike

It's a special event only for Food & Wine Festival, the link above is it.