January 2012 trip filled with surprises!

Login to post comments
129 posts / 0 new

Thanks scrappy. I am going to look for - I really like that design.

Jessi5989 wrote:
I meant to tell you guys...when we were at MK last Wednesday, Barbara came out before rope drop and was running around talking to everyone. She came up to me and said 'WELL GOOD MORNING PRINCESS!!!!' I immediately recognized her and told my boyfriend that I would have to tell everyone on here about it. yay yay

HA! I am sooo going to look out for her when we are there and tell her she is all the rage on the board Tongue

MrHub's picture

Well we went to "The Mara" for lunch. Sorry but I didn't get a picture of anything we ate there except for this.
But unfortunatley, we were not real impressed with these, (GASP Shock) I know, but they just didn't "WoW" us. Eh, you guys that like them can just have more! biggrin

PreviewAttachmentSize
img_1034.jpg
img_1034.jpg117.13 KB
Jess's picture

mrhub wrote:
Well we went to "The Mara" for lunch. Sorry but I didn't get a picture of anything we ate there except for this.
But unfortunatley, we were not real impressed with these, (GASP Shock) I know, but they just didn't "WoW" us. Eh, you guys that like them can just have more! biggrin

Don't worry....they don't wow me either

MrHub's picture

Well we did some more site seeing at AKL,

And then it was time to head to a park, so we headed to Epcot.

Vettelover's picture

Jess wrote:
mrhub wrote:

Thank you both, more for me. awesome

MrHub's picture

Vettelover wrote:
Jess wrote:
mrhub wrote:

Ha ha! Your welcome VetteLover! I can see why you like them so much, and if the flavor was a little different I might have too. But it just a little off to my taste buds. Now maybe I got a bad batch because they almost tasted spoiled to me. Guess it's like the Beverly, and I didn't really mind that. The date was good though. Maybe it's the liquor in it.

PreviewAttachmentSize
img_1037.jpg
img_1037.jpg97.25 KB
MrHub's picture

We actually parked at the Boardwalk Resort since we had an ADR for dinner at The Flying Fish. We caught the launch over to the Internation Gateway and went into the World Showcase. We watched Off Kilter for one sitting.

and then headed into try and get somerides in. Well on the way in to Soarin, someone stopped us and gave Tom & Del to fastpasses they had not used, so we told them to go on and ride it. The stand by was like 40 minutes. Judy and I played around and got a soda and next thing we knew, Tom & Del were done Soarin. We got on Living with the Land and then Nemo. Figment was out of service for some reason so we didn't get to do that.

PreviewAttachmentSize
p1250075.jpg
p1250075.jpg139.66 KB
Mase's picture

Vettelover wrote:
Jess wrote:
mrhub wrote:

See... I enjoy Mara.... I love the variety thats there.

mrhub wrote:
We actually parked at the Boardwalk Resort since we had an ADR for dinner at The Flying Fish. We caught the launch over to the Internation Gateway and went into the World Showcase. We watched Off Kilter for one sitting.

Ok.... I really wanna know how old these guys are now. I saw them and LOVED them when I was a little kid, and its still the same guys. That just blows me away. They have to be hitting mid to late 50's and still rockin it.

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]