Just Booked a Boardwalk Villa for 2016 Food & Wine Festival

Login to post comments
10 posts / 0 new
LouisianaMike's picture
Just Booked a Boardwalk Villa for 2016 Food & Wine Festival

I just had to share my excitement with y'all... clapping yeah

I just booked a Boardwalk DVC Studio (preferred) for the 2016 Food and Wine Festival. It'll be for five days during the first week of November. Man, am I pumped!!!! I found someone selling BWV points for the 7-11 month window and jumped on it and got the points I needed to get the room. I am super stoked about getting the BWV studio. They are hard to come by during the F&W time frame. We lucked out last fall on a last minute cancellation, but didn't want to chance it for the upcoming year.

It was an awesome 2015 F&W Festival for my wife and I staying at the Boardwalk Villas for the first time. This place will spoil you!!! laugh The ease at getting to EPCOT was worth it alone, not to mention the great location to restaurants, the Boardwalk itself, Hollywood Studios, Disney Springs, etc. If any of y'all ever have the chance to experience the Food & Wind Festival and want to stay close to the action with deluxe accommodations, Boardwalk Villas is the way to go!! awesome

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!! stars yeah stars

Here's a few pics. from our November F&W Festival trip.. 3rd Pic. is the view from our room and not even a boardwalk view room.. Gotta love it!!

PreviewAttachmentSize
BWV1.jpg
BWV1.jpg755.13 KB
BWV2.jpg
BWV2.jpg718.25 KB
BWV3.jpg
BWV3.jpg755.56 KB
Mexican_Tequila_Luncheon.jpg
Mexican_Tequila_Luncheon.jpg689.71 KB
Osbourne_Lights.jpg
Osbourne_Lights.jpg953.59 KB
JMed's picture

Great pics and awesome score on the room!!!!! I can't wait for F&W!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Vettelover's picture

Sounds like it will be a great trip. It looks like your room was around where we stayed a few years ago. Was it just above the tunnel connecting the sidewalk with the rear of the building near the clown pool?

LouisianaMike's picture

Vettelover,

Yes, we were just to the left of the passageway four floors up. It was a great location and very easy to get to the pool area and boardwalk. I'm hoping we'll get this block of rooms in November 2016. awesome

Vettelover wrote:
Sounds like it will be a great trip. It looks like your room was around where we stayed a few years ago. Was it just above the tunnel connecting the sidewalk with the rear of the building near the clown pool?

Kris1971's picture

Woo Hoo....Score!

Allie's picture

I am SO jealous! Can I come?! laugh You guys are going to have an awesome time! awesome

jtownpluto's picture

Sooo lucky! Boardwalk Villas look wonderful.

danijrod's picture

That sounds amazing Smile and that view from the pictures wow!

oHIo's picture

Congratulations!! awesome So sorry you will miss the Great Meet Up!

DH & I have reservations at Beach Club Villas before and after the cruise. Missed Food & Wine last year...won't miss it in 2016!!

jhugo's picture

Congrats!!! We stayed at the Boardwalk for the first time November 2015 and fell in love.