Kristen's October 2012 F&W Trip ** **

Login to post comments
129 posts / 0 new
Allie's picture

Sorry to hear you had yet another bad experience with HM! That really sucks, it's my favorite ride! Sounds like the rest of your trip is going fantastically, though!

rhul's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Right after dinner we rode on the Haunted Mansion and once they again treated me poorly as a person with mobility issues. That's 3 times now, and I complained to the supervisor who was pretty upset with her staff. She said that since they changed the queue last year they get about a half dozen disabled people a day complaining. I tried to be very friendly, but I'm really tired of trying to ride the Haunted Mansion and there always being a problem. I just don't understand what's so difficult about getting it right there.

Kristen, if you don't mind me asking, what problems did you have precisely? I'm renting an ECV for my trip & would be interested in knowing what to look-out for.

Along the same lines, I've been studying all the videos I can find of the Fantasyland previews to try to figure out what to do with the scooter. I will be picking up a GAC in case I have to park it with the strollers & hobble in. silly

Rach

Kristen K.'s picture

I'm home safe and sound. And while it was good to sleep in my own bed, I sure wish I were still in Disney. I have a gazillion things to do today but I will try and hop on a little later to post some updates.

crazycatperson's picture

I hear you. I wish we all were still down there.

Kris1971's picture

Welcome home! I hope the post WDW blues aren't too bad!

Magic Mirror's picture

Glad your return trip was safe!

DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
I hear you. I wish we all were still down there.

And I second that wish! biggrin

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Jess's picture

Great trip report....loved all the photos and the shower was to cool