MandaLynn & MeganLeigh's May 2014 Pre-Trip Report!

Login to post comments
58 posts / 0 new
EmFord's picture

Love the outfits. I think you inspired me to do something similar for my trip! Super cute!

Allie's picture

Adorable outfits and yay for the BOG FP+! I agree with the gray toms for the Rapunzel outfit, they're a little more subtle but still fit the theming! awesome

MandaLynn's picture

nhshorty wrote:
We are also counting down the days......2 weeks from tomorrow!!!!!!!

It sounds like we are on the same countdown, nhshorty!! It can't come fast enough for me. And thanks for the feedback! I think I'm most excited about Day 1 as well because it's a little different from what I usually do (not a character) Smile

MandaLynn's picture

EmFord wrote:
Love the outfits. I think you inspired me to do something similar for my trip! Super cute!

This is great EmFord!! Let me know if you decide on anything...I would love to hear your ideas!

Allie wrote:
I agree with the gray toms for the Rapunzel outfit, they're a little more subtle but still fit the theming!

Yay!! Thanks Allie! I was hoping to get some approval for this because I just didn't think I could wear so much 'pink'! Haha biggrin

JanJ's picture

Looks great MandaLynn! I'm just curious - when you are wondering the parks, do you get comments about dressing in the character colours? It's obvious when you are telling us what it is, but just wondering if people pick that up in the parks?
Have a great trip and can't wait to hear about your Boardwalk experience.

SpamGoddess's picture

Oh, I have that exact same anchor shirt from Old Navy but never even thought of using it as a Donald-inspired outfit. Hope you don't mind, but I may have to steal this for my trip in September, because that's just so cute!! laugh

MandaLynn's picture

JanJ wrote:
Looks great MandaLynn! I'm just curious - when you are wondering the parks, do you get comments about dressing in the character colours? It's obvious when you are telling us what it is, but just wondering if people pick that up in the parks?
Have a great trip and can't wait to hear about your Boardwalk experience.

Hi Jan!! It depends on what we are wearing...when I did my interpretation of Figment last year and Meg did Tinkerbell, we felt very festive, but no one probably would've guessed unless we told them our inspiration! (which was totally fine with us!) However, when Megan did Minnie Mouse and Ariel and I did Pocahontas and Snow White, EVERYONE was commenting! Especially the day we were at MK...cast members and guests kept referring to us as 'Snow' and 'Ariel'. It was so fun Smile

We are super excited about the Boardwalk and can't wait to share our TR! (even though that means we will be back home...ugh!!)

SpamGoddess wrote:
Oh, I have that exact same anchor shirt from Old Navy but never even thought of using it as a Donald-inspired outfit. Hope you don't mind, but I may have to steal this for my trip in September, because that's just so cute!! laugh

Steal away!! You have my official permission mickey But please take pics!!

MandaLynn's picture

It's Disney Day!!! mickey

Our flight leaves in less than 2 hours and we are (nearly) packed and ready to go! Woohoo!!

VelcroPooh

Yay! Have a great time!

Allie's picture

Happy Disney Day!!! muchlove Have an awesome trip!

AnnielovesDisney's picture

yay Disney day! Have a wonderful time stars

On the Magical Express heading to the Boardwalk!!!! We're so excited!!!

MrHub's picture

Woo Hoo! You're here!

Have a great time clapping yay

kathys's picture

MeganLeigh wrote:

have a great and wonderful time.

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Eeyore's picture

Have fun!

JoAnn C's picture

Have a great time!!

disneydoc's picture

MeganLeigh wrote:

Yippee girls! I loooovvvveee the Boardwalk! Have fun and keep us posted!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

JanJ's picture

Yay - Disney day. yay clapping

Enjoy your stay at the Boardwalk! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Spook's picture

yay yay yay have a great time! yay yay yay

Enjoy your trip! Boardwalk is just amazing! awesome

We're really bad at updating as we go, so we'll definitely go into better detail later. Just a quick one since we're in the room takin a quick break(sooo nice to be able to do that without a huge chunk of travel time interrupting your day!).
-Ate at Cape May this morning and met Minnie, Goofy, and Donald.
-walked(!!) over to Epcot and got in at opening- did Soarin, Living with the Land, and Figment(hit up Starbucks somewhere in between).
- decided to head back to the room and did Oh Canada on the way.
- got cupcakes at Boardwalk Bakery

Now about to go back for a FP at Spaceship Earth and Test Track, and the rest of the way around the WS! We have an ADR for La Hacienda de San Angel, hopefully for a good window seat for Illuminations!

It's a beautiful day!

kathys's picture

Sounds like a great day...enjoy it all. Um...what am I saying you are at Disney so how can you not enjoy it. silly

[/url]

Magic Kingdom today!! Miracle of miracles we made it to rope drop. Now for a much needed caffeine fix before we can REALLY start the day. In line at Main St Bakery now!

Eeyore's picture

Glad you're having fun!

kathys's picture

Just love MK...have lots of fun.

[/url]

disneydoc's picture

MeganLeigh wrote:
Magic Kingdom today!! Miracle of miracles we made it to rope drop. Now for a much needed caffeine fix before we can REALLY start the day. In line at Main St Bakery now!

I am right there with ya! Love my Starbucks in the MK - especially on a cool evening while waiting for fireworks or a parade. mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker