Megan and Manda's Family Trip- Fall 2014

Login to post comments
71 posts / 0 new

HEY GUYS!! bighug We're back!

We got back yesterday evening, and while it's always sad to leave The Most Magical Place on Earth, it's so nice to be back in our own beds, and catch up on some much needed rest!
We were so excited to start putting together our video trip report, we got the Mac out at the Orlando airport while we were waiting for our flight! We are definitely beginners at this, and I think it shows laugh so sorry about that! Also, there are some silly, dumb moments that we decided to keep in there just because that's basically who we are deep down(ok, maybe not so deep...probably more like right on the surface cool )

Magic Mirror's picture

I loved it! And I love that your personalities come thru the video- that is what makes it fun to watch mickey yay

crazycatperson's picture

Awesome! Very much looking forward to day 2.

Allie's picture

I LOVE IT! I just adore you two and your whole family is adorable! Loving the Powerline shirt awesome

disneydoc's picture

You guys are so Disney adorable. muchlove

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

Karlipants's picture

OMGOSH! More! clapping yay

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away"

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/karli-and-marks-honeymoon-pre-trip-report

http://www.facebook.com/KarliInWonderland - My Disney Facebook page with live updates while i'm in the parks!

MrHub's picture

Very good girls, keep it coming please!!!!

JMed's picture

I watched this at like 3:00 this morning. I was laughing and giggling along with y'all! Great start to the report.

Can't wait to see more!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

JoAnn C's picture

great video. looking forward to more

Thanks guys! Your positive feedback means a lot!! muchlove

We started working on day 2 tonight, but there's a lot more content than day 1, so we'll have to finish tomorrow so we can actually get to bed at a decent time. It'll be up ASAP.

The Watchmaker's picture

Lol...Very enjoyable... awesome

MandaLynn's picture

Thanks y'all! We are working on uploading Day 2, but I thought I would post a few supplemental pics (we sometimes forgot to video everything, so these help fill in the gaps!). Enjoy Smile

Day 1

Magical Express!

Mickey just wants us to be safe Smile

Haunted Mansion queue

Splash Mountain!

Wishes!

Day 2

The castle!!

This was the BEST!! We don't usually get into character interactions, but this one might have changed our minds! Love Gaston Love

What is happening here? haha

Lunch at Be Our Guest! Braised Pork...yummmm!

Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake...double YUMMMM!

Double Rainbow at the Magic Kingdom...perfect Smile

Aaaannnnnddd.....here's day 2! More Magic Kingdom, and a parade we never knew even existed!!

The Watchmaker's picture

Great pics..Wow..That Gaston looks a big dude.. eek

Kristen K.'s picture

Loving your pictures, it looks like so much fun!

Allie's picture

Ok, I know I just got back a month ago but WHY OH WHY is my next trip still over a year away?! Your videos are making me want to be there sooooo badly! I loved all the singing and ride snippets in this one biggrin

JMed's picture

I was laughing hysterically riding the Teacups with y'all!!! Love it all!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Thanks everyone! You guys are so nice biggrin

DAY 3!! Epcot!

Allie wrote:
Ok, I know I just got back a month ago but WHY OH WHY is my next trip still over a year away?! Your videos are making me want to be there sooooo badly! I loved all the singing and ride snippets in this one biggrin

We don't even HAVE another trip in the works, so you're luckier than you think! We definitely need to come up with another time to go so we can start another countdown....

JMed wrote:
I was laughing hysterically riding the Teacups with y'all!!! Love it all!

Oh goodness! Yeah, with two grown men spinning that thing, you feel like it's literally gonna fly off the track! lol

crazycatperson's picture

OMG the kitty cat teapots in the shop in Japan! Must have one!

And where were you standing for Illuminations? Great spot.

I love these video trip reports. It's almost like being there myself. Great job, ladies, and I look forward to more.

BarbaraB's picture

Loving your video trip report! You are so right about Circle of Life being Wall-E themed. It would have been perfect. On a side note, I found it a bit funny that a company that filled in thousands of acres of Florida swampland to build a theme park has a show about environmental conservation. I guess they realized the error of their ways.

~ Barb ~

Allie's picture

Ok you've officially inspired me to do a video trip report next time. I'm absolutely loving this! But, um you said you were going to let us know how dinner was.....We have San Angel Inn on our possibility list for next trip so I need to know! awesome

Allie wrote:
Ok you've officially inspired me to do a video trip report next time. I'm absolutely loving this! But, um you said you were going to let us know how dinner was.....We have San Angel Inn on our possibility list for next trip so I need to know! awesome

aahhh I said that when we were editing- "we said we would tell them about dinner and we didn't!"
Honestly, probably my favorite meal of the trip. I think most of us got the Carne Asada(steak) and that was delicious, but my mom got some kind of 3 course meal with fish tacos as the entree. It was included on the DDP even though it had an appetizer with it- If I eat there again, esp with the dining plan, I would get that. Oh, and I got the cheesecake with caramel sauce, and that was amazing as well.
Both San Angel Inn and La Hacienda are amazing, you can't go wrong with anything in "Mexico" imo.

And yes, Barbara, Wall-E is seriously underrepresented in The World- heck, not even represented at all! I mean, what's the deal? waiting It's a great movie and the character is so cute!

Glad you guys are still enjoying! I think they get better as the week goes on- we got the hang of it as we went on. awesome

Allie's picture

That's awesome to hear! My in-laws are kind of picky eaters so I'm having trouble picking restaurants in Epcot to eat at, but everyone likes Mexican food, right? muchlove

JanJ's picture

Great job! Loving your videos and meeting your family. awesome

JoAnn C's picture

love the videos

Great videos and pics! awesome

I am loving your videos and it makes me wish I was going sooner than I am. I need to change my ticker because I probably won't be going until 2015. waiting

Thanks guys! We've been procrastinating on the next part- we'll have it up hopefully tomorrow night sometime.

PirateGirl wrote:
I am loving your videos and it makes me wish I was going sooner than I am. I need to change my ticker because I probably won't be going until 2015. waiting

ugh, we are going through major withdrawals right now. We researched the Play, Stay, and Dine thing and are seriously considering a long weekend trip in February or March....you guys will be the first to know! crossfingers mickey

Here it is..... day 4! Hollywood Studios!