Morimoto Asia Opens Sept. 30 at Disney Springs!

Login to post comments
14 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9502
Morimoto Asia Opens Sept. 30 at Disney Springs!

Damn, we miss this by a week!!!!! Well there is always January.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/morimoto-asia-opens-sept-30-at-disney-springs/

PreviewAttachmentSize
morimoto-asia-00a.jpg
morimoto-asia-00a.jpg106.96 KB
morasi560926-613x345.jpg
morasi560926-613x345.jpg74.94 KB
JanJ's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/14/2013
Posts: 1681

Bummer, I really want to try this place! Next time for sure.

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9502

JanJ wrote:
Bummer, I really want to try this place! Next time for sure.

Yup, and who knows, we may get a soft opening! crossfingers

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2940

Set to open Sept 30, but not taking reservations until Sept 16? Maybe opening later than that.

Well I'll be on open table 9/16 to find out.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

JMed's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/16/2014
Posts: 3849

Yea, I tried on MDE to make an ADR yesterday and it said nothing available. This morning I saw the Open Table note... I will be in WDW on the 16th! What better time to make the ADR!!! awesome

__________________

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Offline
Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 912

I have been stalking their website for a while and they hinted it would be the end of September they have only just had their job fare. I am making a reservation as soon as it is possible. G and I both love Asian food Smile. (Actually we like most food!)

__________________

jhugo's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/11/2014
Posts: 717

Ok too many new restaurants and not enough time or space in my belly!! This one may have to wait till next year. Can't wait for someone to go and try it though. We need a review and pictures.

Emilio's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/23/2013
Posts: 339

This restaurant is a must for us, hope to be able to get there this year Sushi.

Figments Girl's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/22/2014
Posts: 65

JMed wrote:
Yea, I tried on MDE to make an ADR yesterday and it said nothing available. This morning I saw the Open Table note... I will be in WDW on the 16th! What better time to make the ADR!!! awesome

I will stalk Disney for an ADR and Open Table so we can eat there when we're there the beginning of November!

UPDATE: Their Open Table page was a mess on 9/16 but did eventually succeed in getting a ressie for the first night we're there! DM is a vegetarian - saw their menu and she will have lots of options. Looking forward to trying it out.

__________________

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

Ugh want to try this place sooooooooo badly! muchlove

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23803

Reservations are already available on OpenTable, I have two for opening night I had to make for business purposes. Sadly I don't get to use either of them. sad

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2940

There is very little on the menu for poor me with my fish allergy. I have to pass.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9502

They were already open for family and CM's last Friday.

Really sorry I will miss the grand opening.

Offline
Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 912

Figments Girl wrote:
JMed wrote:
Yea, I tried on MDE to make an ADR yesterday and it said nothing available. This morning I saw the Open Table note... I will be in WDW on the 16th! What better time to make the ADR!!! awesome

I will stalk Disney for an ADR and Open Table so we can eat there when we're there the beginning of November!

UPDATE: Their Open Table page was a mess on 9/16 but did eventually succeed in getting a ressie for the first night we're there! DM is a vegetarian - saw their menu and she will have lots of options. Looking forward to trying it out.

Have just called them for a November reservation (7th at 7.45 very very happy)

Call 407 939 6686 option 2 and you can book

Good luck

__________________