TSM FastPass unavailable April 9 - May 7, 2018

Login to post comments
8 posts / 0 new
TSM FastPass unavailable April 9 - May 7, 2018

I've seen this posted in several places now....

Toy Story Mania Will Not Offer FastPass for A Month Due to Toy Story Land Construction at Hollywood Studios

FastPass reservations will not be available from April 9th through May 7th 2018 according to cast members. This is likely when the ride will be reduced in capacity to just one track. The standby line will be the only way to gain admittance to the attraction during this period

JMed's picture

Have you seen the pics of the queue??? if you are looking at the entrance, it goes all the way down the wall to the left, behind the Cruz Ramirez meet, around the corner and then switch backs on the other side of the corridor.

I'll be skipping TSM for a bit!!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

I would skip it too without a FastPass. (Says the lunatic that stood 3 hours in Line for Avatar when we already had a FastPass for later that afternoon)

JMed's picture

Flight is a whole other story. I want to wait just to see the entire line and I would wait with a FP also if I got to ride it twice!!!

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

Kristen K.'s picture

Holy Moly! As if the lines weren't long enough when they just had two track, they are going down to one? So glad that I won't be trying to ride then.

JanJ's picture

Fingers crossed that it's up and running again for May 12th. crossfingers If we cant get a FP, I won't be waiting. I would wait for Flights of Passage, although I believe my max time would be 90 min.

MrHub's picture

JanJ wrote:
Fingers crossed that it's up and running again for May 12th. crossfingers If we cant get a FP, I won't be waiting. I would wait for Flights of Passage, although I believe my max time would be 90 min.

That would be a good day 90 minutes!

Allie's picture

I'm so bummed about this. It falls right over my girls' trip where 4 out of the 6 have never ridden TSM. We won't be standing in line, though. They'll just have to miss it again waiting