"Can't Miss" Disney Restaurants As Chosen By Our Readers!

We asked our Facebook fans what are their "can't miss" restaurants at Disney World and we got some great responses!

Most people had a hard time narrowing it down to one but who can blame them? Disney is full of great restaurants to enjoy!

Coming in third was the California Grill, Rose and Crown, and Boma all with 5 votes.

Linda E. shared, "My children (15 &12) and I absolutely LOVE California Grill! Best sushi and signature pork dish is excellent. Also love the clam bake at Cape May Cafe. And can't forget Chef Mickey's for breakfast. Yummy."

Barbara D. responded, "Only one? There are several but Rose & Crown has to be my favorite."

Stephanie J. shared, " The Bar @ Rose & Crown... we LOVE Carl!!"

Tied for second place are Jiko and Le Cellier both with 6 votes.

Bridget P. said, "Le Cellier!!!! Best filet mignon EVER."

Joshua G. said, "You can not go wrong Jiko."

And coming in first place was Ohana's with 8 votes!

Brad C. said, "Ohana, best meal at Disney!"

Laura P. said, "o'hana.....hands down!"

I'm currently having a hard time answering my own question so I just list a few: Earl of Sandwich, The Wave, The Yachtsman, Cape May Cafe, and Casey's Corner.

What is your "can't miss" Disney restaurant? (and feel free to list a few!)

nancyjvanwyk wrote on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 13:33:

Cape May Cafe and Brown Derby

Lindsay wrote on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 14:36:

Kona breakfast is my new "can't miss". I love splitting the macadamia nut pancakes & the samoan for that perfect sweet & savory meal.

Also, the Brown Derby cobb salad is delicious - and I can even get that one to go.

DisneyLvr wrote on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 15:04:

DisneyLvr's picture

Definitely Kona at any time of the day! The breakfast is delicious, the wings are perfect for lunch and the bread with honey macadamia nut butter at dinner time is to die for.

I also enjoy Le Cellier and Teppan Edo in Japan, since hibachi is one of my favorites.

DVC Mom wrote on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 15:16:

DVC Mom's picture

My recent trips have all been so different, and there are so many super places to eat, I'm not sure I have a "can't miss" restaurant. We do however always seem to grab at least one breakfast at Boma, so I guess that would be my can't miss choice!

I'll be eating dinner at Ohana for the very first time next month!

Estelle wrote on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 21:01:

I definitely can't miss a meal at Yak & Yeti. So great! I know this might be a weird choice too... but I love the ESPN chicken dingers. There are just so so so good. I know you can get something like this in NY but it just tastes so much better over there!

JeffC wrote on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 22:04:

JeffC's picture

Yak & Yeti (not just the main course, but that *$&*% Mango Pie!!!!!)
Cape May Buffet - I write the date and a message in crayon every time and put it in my scrapbook!)
CA Grille - new one for use last time we went and loved it!!
EoS - At least once!

Barbara wrote on Tue, 09/20/2011 - 16:37:

The Chef's Table at the Flying Fish!!

To Die For it is so good!!

crazycatperson wrote on Fri, 09/23/2011 - 17:13:

crazycatperson's picture

Boma, Boma, Boma! IMO this is the most amazing restaurant at Disney World. Exotic enough for those of us who enjoy cuisines from around the world, but with enough familiar selections to satisfy picky eaters. We also like Restaurant Marrakesh.

Edward wrote on Tue, 10/18/2011 - 03:37:

Glad u say its OK to list a few... here's a top 5 in no particular order:

CA Grill - food is always outstanding. And the window seat view after dark is impressive & romantic.
Citricos was up then down. But now its back up. Desserts especially good.
Boma real nice variety of interesting & very tasty food. Plus outstanding value by WDW standards. (Cape May Cafe is good value and I enjoy it. But fact is the food is better at Boma)
Jiko Great food in a more relaxed atmosphere than Boma.
And in the parks... Tutto Italia is an outstanding replacement for Alfredo's (which had slipped a lot).

LJ wrote on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 04:21:

My absolute favorite is Victoria and Albert's! It's truly a dining experience! But our "can't miss" restaurant is The Yachtsman, and we almost always go to Chefs de France. Even though it can be croweded and noisy we love the French Onion soup and dessert!