Disney's Coronado Springs Laguna Bar

The Coronado Springs Resort offers a breezy, outdoor lounge. Located near La Marina, the Laguna Bar is perfect for sipping a cocktail in the sultry summer evening and winding down next to the beautiful lake. The view here may be one of the prettiest of all Disney Bars.

This oasis offers beer, cocktails, and light snacks for it's guests to enjoy. From 11:00 am to 10:00 pm you can order up your favorite drink from the standard Disney Bar Menu, or live a little and try sampling something new. Specialty cocktails include Caribbean Mojito, Pina Colada, Sangria Perfecta and Acapulco Passion.

Tropical Lakeside Libations at Laguna BarTropical Lakeside Libations at Laguna Bar
A selection of cold sandwiches, pizzas, chips & salsa, is served from Noon-10:00 pm. If you're feeling indulgent, be sure to try the fried coconut shrimp with tropical chutney to go with a Ginger Margarita. The Laguna bar participated in the 2012 Disney Dining Plan as a quick service credit, but had not yet signed up for 2013 DDP at the time of publication.

Drinks at sunset make for a romantic though sometimes busy atmosphere when conventions are happening. If it's raining out then the outdoor Laguna will close and the high energy, super chic, Rix Lounge will open early.

Have you had drinks lakeside at Laguna? Leave a comment let us know what your favorite drink is!

Bob Sikon wrote on Fri, 09/07/2012 - 09:30:

Finally, a few words about Laguna Bar and Coronado Springs resort! Thanks!

We have been to WDW 15 times, and for 8 of those, we stayed at CSR. CSR gets a bad rap. 'It's too far away from the parks.' 'It's a convention resort.' In actual fact, most of the time (for us, at least), it's a peaceful, quiet, uncrowded place to stay. As for the parks, there are plenty of buses to be found, and it's vacation. Why are we in such a rush to get anywhere - even to the parks?

The Laguna Bar is one of our favorite WDW watering holes ... especially when the sun goes down and the lights come on. The bartenders (Arina, Paoula, and Kit) are friendly and talkative. It's a great place to sit, relax, and have a beverage, especially if you like an outside bar location. Everyone should give it a try.

Kristen K. wrote on Fri, 09/07/2012 - 13:16:

Bob, Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so glad to hear that this is a great place to hang out.

Tamara wrote on Fri, 09/07/2012 - 22:30:

I am a huge fan of Coronado Springs Resort, and the Laguna Bar is the first place I go after check-in. I have to have my one margarita before I head over to my room. My husband and I have enjoyed watching the fish and turtles that swim about in the lagoon from our seats by the railing. So far, we haven't spotted a gator. We love Coronado for the quiet relaxed atmosphere and terrific Cast Members. The Laguna Bar does get a bit more lively once the conventioneers are set free from their duties.

Ryry991 wrote on Sat, 09/08/2012 - 05:14:

Ryry991's picture

This makes me even more excited for my trip!!! Ahhhh!

petriedish wrote on Sat, 09/08/2012 - 09:44:

petriedish's picture

Me too! I'll be rolling in to Coronado on Tuesday !

laura wrote on Sat, 09/15/2012 - 17:58:

I am sitting at the bar talking to Arina and they have none of the drinks mentioned above. She says she has never heard of the ginger mohito :( bummer. The pineapple margarita however is delicious.

Kristen K. wrote on Sat, 09/15/2012 - 21:43:

Thanks Laura! I had grabbed their drink menu from here and here, my apologies if it was out of date. Did you happen to snap a picture of the new menu? Are they now serving the standard Disney Dink Menu?

Fevefels wrote on Wed, 12/19/2012 - 07:19:

you love this? designer outlet online with confident kTNdIGmH http://www.designer--outlet.org/

hichogma wrote on Fri, 03/08/2013 - 08:33:

best for you gucci handbags outlet for more detail VjlJMGQD http://guccioutlet8.wordpress.com/