Disney Merchandise Guest Services and Mail Order Contact Information (Jan 2013)

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
Kristen K.'s picture
Disney Merchandise Guest Services and Mail Order Contact Information (Jan 2013)

Hi there!

We've talked on several threads and articles about Disney's Merchandise and Mail order. This week Admin got a note from Disney letting us know that there are some changes going on. I thought that I would pass on the news.

Recently, extended operating hours were put in place of 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, EST Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

There is updated contact information if you're interested in contacting Disney Merchandise Guest Services for inquires from Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa, Disney Cruise Line, warehouse and liquidation stores and Disney Vacation Club beach destinations.

Merchandise Guest Services continues to be accessible toll free at (877) 560-6477
or for international callers at +1 (407) 934-6111.

All of the previous e-mail addresses for Merchandise Guest Services and mail order services have merged and consolidated into

Vettelover's picture

Good info to know, Thanks Kristen.

MrHub's picture

Thanks Kristen, good info.

Thank you, Kristen!

angels444's picture

Is there anyone that lives near Disneyland that would be able to go to Off the Page or Disneyana to get me the May Artist Stretch? The newest artist stretch is of Stitch and Angel and you all know how big of fans Hazegry and I are Stitch. I call the park merchandising dept and they say those can not be ordered on the phone they are for in store purchase only. I am willing to paypal the money to pay for it and the shipping.
If anyone can or is willing to help let me know.
Thanks, peg awesome

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

angels444's picture

angels444 wrote:
Is there anyone that lives near Disneyland that would be able to go to Off the Page or Disneyana to get me the May Artist Stretch? The newest artist stretch is of Stitch and Angel and you all know how big of fans Hazegry and I are Stitch. I call the park merchandising dept and they say those can not be ordered on the phone they are for in store purchase only. I am willing to paypal the money to pay for it and the shipping.
If anyone can or is willing to help let me know.
Thanks, peg awesome

I am willing to paypal the money to you before the purchase. if there is anyone that can help me. You can ship it from the park. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for your time.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

MrHub's picture

Is this the one? Thats cute.

PreviewAttachmentSize
may-2014-sotm-stitch-and-angel-02.jpg
may-2014-sotm-stitch-and-angel-02.jpg252.26 KB