Epcot Food & Wine 2014

Login to post comments
10 posts / 0 new
Epcot Food & Wine 2014

Does anyone have any scoop on this years food & wine fest? Last year is was announced by the end of January, but this year nothing. I know it'll start around the last week of Sept and end the 2nd weekend in Nov. but I'm looking for info on the Bands and Special dinning events.

kathys's picture

Sorry to say but it was not announced in January last year (meaning detail information). And I know that because I was going (last October) and I was waiting for the information. I'm trying to remember when all the information came out but am not sure. Am thinking it was at the 3 - 4 month mark.

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Magic Days's picture

We found basic info around April or May if I recall correctly. The Disney food blog keeps information up from the prior year and was the first source we found for anything. We did the Parisian breakfast and we loved it.

kathys wrote:
Sorry to say but it was not announced in January last year (meaning detail information). And I know that because I was going (last October) and I was waiting for the information. I'm trying to remember when all the information came out but am not sure. Am thinking it was at the 3 - 4 month mark.

I know not all the information was released by this time last year, but some was. I know this because I booked my trip for a valentines gift.

This article from January 14th proves that I'm not crazy:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/01/14/epcot-food-and-wine-festival-2013-information/

I just think it's weird that nothing had been announced. This will be our third year doing Food and wine so I'm trying to pick a time where we can experience something new since we done opening day (amazing) and Halloween(nothing special).

What did you guys love that was not just your typical booth hopping around the world?

Magic Days's picture

While it was fun seeing the booths and we did enjoy trying a few things. It really wasn't our favorite part of the trip. We built food and wine up into something it could never meet. We loved the Parisian breakfast and would do it again in a second. Many of the other events had been booked full so did not get to try those. There is a lot of excitement and I bet you'll have fun.

RobynPrincess's picture

Magic Days wrote:
We found basic info around April or May if I recall correctly. The Disney food blog keeps information up from the prior year and was the first source we found for anything. We did the Parisian breakfast and we loved it.

We want to do that this year if they offer it again!

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Skunk's picture

Dates were announced last year in the Epcot Holiday Passports given out for Holidays Around the World.

September 26 - November 10

Skunk's picture

Assume you saw the official dates were announced yesterday, September 19th to November 10th. The complete list of concerts is generally released late April/early May. Last year we attended Cat Cora's seminar($12-$14). We were served wine and a lamb slider. This year I hope to attend a food and wine pairing at Tutto Gusto.

oldtink's picture

It is mid May and still only a few announcements as to changes to booths. I saw one list of beers for possible "passports" but I know the two men in our group won't do it because most of the beers are local to us in Wisconsin and one has berries in it. They will drink beer so dark you have to chew it, but fruit is OUT.
I personally love a lime (or orange or lemon....) in my beer, but I always get comments from our peanut gallery.

"At some point in life you have to decide if you're the Tigger or the Eeyore."...Randy Pausch

"George Banks and all he stands for will be saved. Maybe not in life, but in imagination. Because that's what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again." Walt Disney

crazycatperson's picture

The Disney Food Blog posted some new info today (May 16):

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/05/15/news-patagonia-booth-debuts-and-more-2014-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-details/