Family T-Shirts For Your Vacation..

Login to post comments
27 posts / 0 new
Anonymous
Family T-Shirts For Your Vacation..

Good Morning Disneyholics...Well this weekend,my DS and I will sit down and design this years shirts..I remember seeing this huge family ( No it wasn't a tour group ) Must have been about 12 of them, all wearing the same colour with their names on them..Great idea also if one of your party goes astray..Anyway, does anyone else do this,or are we just mad as hatters..Here's a few pics of our 2010 & 2012 ones..If the photo is upside down, just click on it..

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg219.19 KB
image.jpg
image.jpg216.24 KB
image.jpg
image.jpg322.21 KB
image.jpg
image.jpg327.75 KB
Mrferret's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2013
Posts: 1710

Didn't know Scotland was part of Australia wink

__________________

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

King Fergus

Mrferret wrote:
Didn't know Scotland was part of Australia wink

Yep..I tried two attempts before I downloaded.. so I knew it was gonna be a down under photo..

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

Mrhub posted a thread on how to turn it the right way up.

We don't do tshirts, though I did make us a few mr and mrs ones on our honeymoon

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Kristen K.'s picture
Offline
Joined: 09/01/2011
Posts: 23803

We don't do shirts, but we do manage an overall color scheme so that we look like a group when we're in pictures. mickey

Cute shirts!

The Colonel's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/08/2012
Posts: 2936

We've done tee shirts, but I prefer these silicone bracelets because you can wear them every day. The green one glows in the dark.

__________________

See my Disney Photography at...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rt_images/

DVC owner since 2002 BCV/BWV/BLT/VGC

VelcroPooh

I was the Queen of matching t-shirts while we were there! We matched every day except our last one. Smile

VelcroPooh

Oops, take that back. Every day but two! I couldn't talk DH into wearing animal prints...Lol

crazycatperson's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/19/2011
Posts: 3717

I love seeing families in matching T-shirts, it's such a cool idea and makes the whole experience seem just a little more festive. Please post the design of your next shirt, Your Majesty.

For us, it would be just hubby and me, so not really worth the effort and expense. Occasionally we happen to have identical or similar shirts, though, and once that made it really easy to spot hubby when I was holding seats for the Beauty and the Beast show while he did Tower of Terror.

King Fergus

RobynPrincess wrote:
Mrhub posted a thread on how to turn it the right way up.

We don't do tshirts, though I did make us a few mr and mrs ones on our honeymoon

I remember that thread,but I can't remember how to do it...Com on...it's an age thing...LOL..

King Fergus

crazycatperson wrote:
I love seeing families in matching T-shirts, it's such a cool idea and makes the whole experience seem just a little more festive. Please post the design of your next shirt, Your Majesty.

For us, it would be just hubby and me, so not really worth the effort and expense. Occasionally we happen to have identical or similar shirts, though, and once that made it really easy to spot hubby when I was holding seats for the Beauty and the Beast show while he did Tower of Terror.

Will do...So far we agree that bright yellow is the colour..Possible logo in red..But will post pics..

Disney Holic's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/03/2013
Posts: 161

I know people don't get dressed up for MVMCP but I think I will do us t-shirts for that. Beyond that we all tend to just wear what fits and is comfortable. We will all be coordinated for our family photo shoot with Randy Chapman though.

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Always let your conscience be your guide....

DLP - 11 trips between 2006-2013
WDW - 4 trips between 1988-2011,
next Florida trip Oct/Nov 2014 - Magnificent Mega Month of Making Magical Memories - pre-trip report

disvillain63's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/23/2013
Posts: 132

No same t-shirts here either. We've coordinated outfits for pics but nothing matching.

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9501

King Fergus wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:
Mrhub posted a thread on how to turn it the right way up.

We don't do tshirts, though I did make us a few mr and mrs ones on our honeymoon

I remember that thread,but I can't remember how to do it...Com on...it's an age thing...LOL..

If you're using an iPhone, turn it the right way, 180 degrees, and they will post right.

jmkjr72's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/12/2014
Posts: 11

We have done the matching shirts and last time we were a grand gathering of 12

If needed for our trip the Dgf got us soul mate Mickey Minnie hoodies

King Fergus

mrhub wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:
Mrhub posted a thread on how to turn it the right way up.

We don't do tshirts, though I did make us a few mr and mrs ones on our honeymoon

I remember that thread,but I can't remember how to do it...Com on...it's an age thing...LOL..

If you're using an iPhone, turn it the right way, 180 degrees, and they will post right.

Cheers Mr Hub...Using an I- Pad...Will try that also..Thanks..

King Fergus

The Colonel wrote:
We've done tee shirts, but I prefer these silicone bracelets because you can wear them every day. The green one glows in the dark.

I say dear Sir..Where did you get these from..very cool..

Mrferret's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2013
Posts: 1710

No matching outfits.Never had any problems identifying my wife or vice versa due to certain discreete identifying marks Wink
We do however choose a new baseball cap on our first day every year Hat

__________________

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

King Fergus

Mrferret wrote:
No matching outfits.Never had any problems identifying my wife or vice versa due to certain discreete identifying marks Wink
We do however choose a new baseball cap on our first day every year Hat

Discrete eh!...We do however always buy new WDW baseball caps..We have quite a collection now..P.S...Off the subject..Have you booked PORS for next year.?..

Mrferret's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2013
Posts: 1710

King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
No matching outfits.Never had any problems identifying my wife or vice versa due to certain discreete identifying marks Wink
We do however choose a new baseball cap on our first day every year Hat

Discrete eh!...We do however always buy new WDW baseball caps..We have quite a collection now..P.S...Off the subject..Have you booked PORS for next year.?..

We tend to dispose of ours after coming home (14 days sweating soon totals a cap ) Shock
As for the other i certainly couldn't de-rail this thread ...

__________________

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

King Fergus

Mrferret wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
No matching outfits.Never had any problems identifying my wife or vice versa due to certain discreete identifying marks Wink
We do however choose a new baseball cap on our first day every year Hat

Discrete eh!...We do however always buy new WDW baseball caps..We have quite a collection now..P.S...Off the subject..Have you booked PORS for next year.?..

We tend to dispose of ours after coming home (14 days sweating soon totals a cap ) Shock
As for the other i certainly couldn't de-rail this thread ...

We wash ours in the washing machine..It's a machine we have here in our castle..You put this liquid in the top and press a button..It's spins round inside and when it comes to a stop..You open the portal and take out your cap..Hey Presto! As good as new...As far as derailing goes..Boooooo..I'd guess you have booked a Royal room at PORS..That would make your good lady a Princess and you her Prince..( Hmm..Mr F a Prince ) LOL...Just remember...I'am a King.. waiting

Mrferret's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2013
Posts: 1710

King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
No matching outfits.Never had any problems identifying my wife or vice versa due to certain discreete identifying marks Wink
We do however choose a new baseball cap on our first day every year Hat

Discrete eh!...We do however always buy new WDW baseball caps..We have quite a collection now..P.S...Off the subject..Have you booked PORS for next year.?..

We tend to dispose of ours after coming home (14 days sweating soon totals a cap ) Shock
As for the other i certainly couldn't de-rail this thread ...

We wash ours in the washing machine..It's a machine we have here in our castle..You put this liquid in the top and press a button..It's spins round inside and when it comes to a stop..You open the portal and take out your cap..Hey Presto! As good as new...As far as derailing goes..Boooooo..I'd guess you have booked a Royal room at PORS..That would make your good lady a Princess and you her Prince..( Hmm..Mr F a Prince ) LOL...Just remember...I'am a King.. waiting

What powers this strange contraption you describe ?? and do you have to put youre beating stone from the river in it to achieve a good result ???

__________________

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

King Fergus

Mrferret wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
No matching outfits.Never had any problems identifying my wife or vice versa due to certain discreete identifying marks Wink
We do however choose a new baseball cap on our first day every year Hat

Discrete eh!...We do however always buy new WDW baseball caps..We have quite a collection now..P.S...Off the subject..Have you booked PORS for next year.?..

We tend to dispose of ours after coming home (14 days sweating soon totals a cap ) Shock
As for the other i certainly couldn't de-rail this thread ...

We wash ours in the washing machine..It's a machine we have here in our castle..You put this liquid in the top and press a button..It's spins round inside and when it comes to a stop..You open the portal and take out your cap..Hey Presto! As good as new...As far as derailing goes..Boooooo..I'd guess you have booked a Royal room at PORS..That would make your good lady a Princess and you her Prince..( Hmm..Mr F a Prince ) LOL...Just remember...I'am a King.. waiting

What powers this strange contraption you describe ?? and do you have to put youre beating stone from the river in it to achieve a good result ???


No...The beating stone has been replaced by a plastic capsule..See this is what happens when you live so close to France.Sacre Bleu..

Mrferret's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/02/2013
Posts: 1710

What has cheese got to do with washing clothes now i am Tres confused ... Mon Dieu Puzzled

__________________

Howdy Y'all
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tucker1
Caution Content May be inappropriate

May/June 2016 Magic cruise to Norway
2017 Prtugal wedding adventures
2018 Alskan disney cruise ??
2019 Florida

King Fergus

Mrferret wrote:
What has cheese got to do with washing clothes now i am Tres confused ... Mon Dieu Puzzled

It keeps the mice turning the drum inside the machine,like a Ferris wheel.. confused

93boomer's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/16/2013
Posts: 902

King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
What has cheese got to do with washing clothes now i am Tres confused ... Mon Dieu Puzzled

It keeps the mice turning the drum inside the machine,like a Ferris wheel.. confused

You and Mr Ferret make me laugh!! You two are quite the comedy duo!! laugh

We don't do the matching tee shirts either, but with this next trip on St. Paddy's Day, we may pick up some green to wear!! yay

King Fergus

93boomer wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Mrferret wrote:
What has cheese got to do with washing clothes now i am Tres confused ... Mon Dieu Puzzled

It keeps the mice turning the drum inside the machine,like a Ferris wheel.. confused

You and Mr Ferret make me laugh!! You two are quite the comedy duo!! laugh

We don't do the matching tee shirts either, but with this next trip on St. Paddy's Day, we may pick up some green to wear!! yay

Yes I agree..Mr Ferret and I are hoping to be the new Ant and Dec ( They are two dudes making loads of dollars on TV talking rubbish ) LOL..As far as The Irish theme..Excellent idea..