October 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
152 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
October 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

October 2012
I made this chart up so you could all see overlap times and maybe it would be easier to see when people could meet up if they want too!

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the "Who's going to Walt Disney World (or Disney Land)" thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

Vettelover's picture

Another brilliant idea from the mind of

drum roll please!!

mrhub.

MrHub's picture

Eh! Just figured it might make it easier for people to see it! I'll make them up for each month and add on as people add to the "Who's going" thread, then they can come to each chart thread to discuss meet ups! biggrin

Kris1971's picture

Mrhub, YOU ROCK!!!

nsaunier's picture

I'll be there October 6-13. I'm getting super excited!!! Tomorrow I'll be in the double digits clapping

~~~Nicole~~~

TroyW's picture

Nsaunier, us too!!! yay

nsaunier's picture

TroyW wrote:
Nsaunier, us too!!! yay

clapping Great minds think alike clapping

~~~Nicole~~~

Mase's picture

Awesome idea man! awesome

Need a two thumb up man....

WDWfG! Add this one!

- 2013 Trip Report!
- My Int3ractiv3 Trip R3port '12 - CLICK HERE!
[url='http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/pick-mases-dinner-disney']- My Interactive Trip Report '11[/url]

senseicj's picture

you forgot me mr hubb i will be there from 9/28 til 10/07

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
--Walt Disney--

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

Tony's picture

Thats a great idea. I wonder if there is a way of building it into the website/forum so that people could add themselves if they wanted to. It may be possible to add park events and party dates in too.

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day... tomorrow doesn't look good either.

RobynPrincess's picture

A chart mrhub? Is it a slow work day? Tongue that's the sort of thing I do lol

As you can see, we are there a LOT lol we'd love to meet up if there is anyone who fancies it Smile

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Jess's picture

Awesome idea Mr. hub Smile You rock and now we will have visual proof that you will have to meet up with us...no getting out of it now...LOL

MrHub's picture

senseicj wrote:

You are quite correct I am sorry. I will have to remember to look at the months prior & after. I'll add you in.

senseicj's picture

mrhub wrote:
senseicj wrote:

You are quite correct I am sorry. I will have to remember to look at the months prior & after. I'll add you in.

ok great, thanks

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
--Walt Disney--

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

TTFN_71's picture

Nice chart mrhub. I will be looking forward to December. Don't forget to add LuvAllDisney with me. awesome

Life is a journey not a destination.

JoAnn C's picture

Great idea!

What a cool idea, mrhub! Now I wanna go again so we can be on a chart!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

The Cookie Crumbler's picture

Nice work, mrhub!

Fellow Americans, I hear your tambourines inside my head and that's no lie!

DisneyDee27's picture

Very cool Thanks MH....I see a few people are leaving or arriving on the 20th...hmmm I'm totally up for a meet on or after the 20th. What does everyone think? RobynPrincess you are the queen of the October schedule awesome

I'm also in for a Dec meet up. I've got two days before our cruise and 6 days after... clapping
Dee

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

MrHub's picture

Thx Dee. I'll have the rest of the months up today.

crazycatperson's picture

Hubby and I are planning to be in Epcot for the F&W Fest Sunday, October 21 and Monday, October 22. We might park hop for EEMH to DHS Sunday and MK Monday, but otherwise we'll be at Epcot all day. We're hopping to Epcot the evening of Thursday, October 25 and might also hop there the evening of Wednesday, October 24 for EEMH - depends on how we feel after Fantasmic at DHS and how crowded Epcot is.

I'm mentioning Epcot since that's a good place to meet people and have a drink or snack, especially during the F&W Fest. If that doesn't suit folks, our current plans and ADRs have us at DHS Wednesday, AK Thursday, and MK Friday. Tuesday is our day off from major parks - we might do Typhoon Lagoon, might do Downtown Disney, and definitely will do Boma for dinner.

So, does anyone else's schedule synch with ours? If not, tell me yours and let's see if we all can't tweak something to make it work.

DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Hubby and I are planning to be in Epcot for the F&W Fest Sunday, October 21 and Monday, October 22. We might park hop for EEMH to DHS Sunday and MK Monday, but otherwise we'll be at Epcot all day. We're hopping to Epcot the evening of Thursday, October 25 and might also hop there the evening of Wednesday, October 24 for EEMH - depends on how we feel after Fantasmic at DHS and how crowded Epcot is.

I'm mentioning Epcot since that's a good place to meet people and have a drink or snack, especially during the F&W Fest. If that doesn't suit folks, our current plans and ADRs have us at DHS Wednesday, AK Thursday, and MK Friday. Tuesday is our day off from major parks - we might do Typhoon Lagoon, might do Downtown Disney, and definitely will do Boma for dinner.

So, does anyone else's schedule synch with ours? If not, tell me yours and let's see if we all can't tweak something to make it work.

I'll be solo during the day on Wed and I have a lunch ADR at 50's and on Fri I'll be with friends at the MK, we have ADRs at CP for breakfast. We will also be enjoying the F&W during the week. Wednesday friends are going to meet family so I'll be available.
Dee

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

crazycatperson's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:

I'll be solo during the day on Wed and I have a lunch ADR at 50's and on Fri I'll be with friends at the MK, we have ADRs at CP for breakfast. We will also be enjoying the F&W during the week. Wednesday friends are going to meet family so I'll be available.
Dee

Dee, you have a 50's lunch ADR on Wednesday? So do we! Ours is at 2:10 (late lunch so we can do Epcot F&W after DHS closes). When's yours?

Bella's picture

MrHubb I LOVE that you are doing this--it's so great...

And is anyone else jealous of Robyn's trip length or is that just me?

mickey Bella

DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:

Dee

Dee, you have a 50's lunch ADR on Wednesday? So do we! Ours is at 2:10 (late lunch so we can do Epcot F&W after DHS closes). When's yours?

1:35pm we could meet for a beverage at the bar Smile

DisneyDee27's picture

Bella wrote:

It's awesome!

Vettelover's picture

Bella wrote:

Add me to the jealous list. Smile

crazycatperson's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:

Dee

1:35pm we could meet for a beverage at the bar Smile

Works for me. Obviously has to be early enough for you to make your ADR. So what time?

RobynPrincess's picture

We will be in HS that day too Smile

Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite

RobynPrincess's picture

Don't be jealous, there's all the other parks thrown in too, not just Disney Smile though today I was thinking to myself, in 3 months time, right now, I'll be in MK

Watson's go West May 15

crazycatperson's picture

RobynPrincess wrote:
We will be in HS that day too Smile

Cool! The more the merrier.