October 2012 trip overlaps for meet-ups.

Login to post comments
152 posts / 0 new
crazycatperson's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:

I'll be in MK on Friday the 26th if you're interested. Our last full day sad

Oh! We're in the MK on the 26th too! Yes, let's figure something out.
Dole whip meet?

Works for me! Anyone else going to be in MK on Friday, October 26?

RobynPrincess's picture

Sadly our last WDW day is on the 24th Sad

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Kristen K.'s picture

I know Becks 534 doesn't get in until later at night on the 26th.

Anyone else for Dole Whip?

DisneyDee27's picture

I can't promise anything although the meal plan has us at MK all day on the 26th. We have dinner at Ohana's at 5:15 and breakfast at chef mickeys that morning

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

crazycatperson's picture

We have Liberty Tree Tavern at 1:05. That would give us time for Dole Whips before you leave for Ohana.

Jessi5989's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Since we're just under a month till our October WDW trip, I guess it's time to revisit our meetup plans.

Sunday, October 21: Jessi5989, Julie, DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson starting around 7:00-7:30 p.m. at an Epcot F&W Fest booth. Anyone want to suggest a favorite festival booth?

Wednesday, October 24: DisneyDee27, RobynPrincess, and crazycatperson 3:30 or later for a drink someplace at DHS. What time and place look good to you?

Any changes? Anyone else want in? Have I missed anyone (sorry if I have)?

wherever you guys wanna meet-up is fine for me! I'll just hop on the boat after work over to Epcot!

A great big THANKS to mrhub for the chart--much easier to figure out meeting up with others.

I, too, am jealous of Robyn for her 30 days in Orlando!

Patti Shock))

crazycatperson's picture

And the current info on late October meetups:

Sunday, October 21: Jessi5989, Julie, DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson starting around 7:00-7:30 p.m. at an Epcot F&W Fest booth.

Wednesday, October 24: DisneyDee27, RobynPrincess, and crazycatperson 3:30 or later for a drink someplace at DHS.

Friday, October 26: Kristen K., crazycatperson, and maybe DisneyDee27 for Dole Whips around 3:00 at MK.

Exact times and/or places TBD. And of course anyone else is welcome to join in.

Kristen K.'s picture

Sorry I've been MIA, I ended up having emergency oral surgery on Monday afternoon eek I'm still on heavy medications, I don't remember yesterday at all but I'm trying to catch up!

crazycatperson wrote:
Friday, October 26: Kristen K., crazycatperson, and maybe DisneyDee27 for Dole Whips sometime midafternoon at MK.

We've got LTT at 4:20 on the 26th - How does 3:00 for Dole Whips sound for everyone?

crazycatperson's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Sorry I've been MIA, I ended up having emergency oral surgery on Monday afternoon eek I'm still on heavy medications, I don't remember yesterday at all but I'm trying to catch up!

crazycatperson wrote:
Friday, October 26: Kristen K., crazycatperson, and maybe DisneyDee27 for Dole Whips sometime midafternoon at MK.

We've got LTT at 4:20 on the 26th - How does 3:00 for Dole Whips sound for everyone?

Works for me.

Kristen K.'s picture

crazycatperson wrote:

crazycatperson wrote:

Works for me.

Everyone should grab their own Whip, then where precisely should we meet?

Kristen I hope you are feeling better. I can sympathize - I don't know what your surgery entailed but I just finished the 2nd part of a root canal.

crazycatperson's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:
crazycatperson wrote:

Works for me.

Everyone should grab their own Whip, then where precisely should we meet?

We need an easy-to-find, convenient, but not crowded spot near Aloha Isle. Entrance to Swiss Family Treehouse? Or Enchanted Tiki Birds? Or someplace else?

RobynPrincess's picture

Is there not a little area where you can sit down nearby? Im sure on our KTTK tour we sat down on pink tables and chairs near Aloha Isle...

We need to think of somewhere to meet on the 24th too Smile

Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite

RobynPrincess's picture

What about the Tune-In Lounge on the 24th?

Watson's go West May 15

RobynPrincess's picture

Or we could grab an ice cream at hollywood scoops? there's usually loads of places to sit there Smile

Watson's go West May 15

Kristen K.'s picture

There are tables at Sunshine Seasons near the Tiki Room, but is there seating under a yellow building to he right of Aloha Isle too? I often get this area of WDW and DLR confused so I'm not sure.

RobynPrincess's picture

I'm sure there is kristen, I thought it was yellow where we sat.

Watson's go West May 15

DisneyDee27's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Kristen K. wrote:

crazycatperson wrote:

Works for me.

I can do a dole whip before my dinner at the Poly. awesome
On The 24th I have lunch ressies at the 50's I'm gonna need to save room for my lunch but will happily meet up before or after. yay
I'm in! awesome
Ps I'm glad your feeling better Kristen muchlove

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

crazycatperson's picture

The latest:

Sunday, October 21: Jessi5989, Julie, DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson starting around 7:00-7:30 p.m. at an Epcot F&W Fest booth. Which booth, folks? Almost all of them look good to me.

Wednesday, October 24: DisneyDee27, RobynPrincess, and crazycatperson 3:30-ish for a drink at Tune-In Lounge. That should avoid everyone's lunch and/or dinner reservations.

Friday, October 26: Kristen K., DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson for Dole Whips at 3:00 at MK. Get your Dole Whip and then look for "seating under a yellow building to the right of Aloha Isle."

At meet-up time, I will wander around the meeting place shouting people's names (okay, maybe not shouting inside Tune-In Lounge, but you get the idea). If anyone runs a little late, you can do the same. (Yes, I will answer to crazycatperson.)

And of course anyone else is welcome to join in.

RobynPrincess's picture

I'm going to get there first just so I can walk about shouting crazycatperson Laughing out loud

Watson's go West May 15

DisneyDee27's picture

RobynPrincess wrote:
I'm going to get there first just so I can walk about shouting crazycatperson Laughing out loud

rolling rolling rolling

Kristen K.'s picture

Whoo hooo!! Becks Changed her flights and will be coming a day early so she can meet up with us for Dole Whips!
Okay, maybe that's not the only reason she's coming a day early, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

crazycatperson's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Whoo hooo!! Becks Changed her flights and will be coming a day early so she can meet up with us for Dole Whips!
Okay, maybe that's not the only reason she's coming a day early, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

yay clapping yay clapping yay

Becks534's picture

Kristen K. wrote:

Dude, I NEVER turn down the chance for a Dole Whip! Can't wait!!!

crazycatperson's picture

The latest latest:

Sunday, October 21 around 7:00-7:30: Jessi5989, Julie, DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson starting around 7:00-7:30 p.m. at an Epcot F&W Fest booth. WHICH BOOTH, FOLKS? Maybe meet at Dessert and Champagne, and if anyone isn't ready for dessert or champagne, Greece, Canada, and Hawaii are all close by. Suggestions? Input?

Wednesday, October 24 @3:30: DisneyDee27, RobynPrincess, and crazycatperson for a drink at Tune-In Lounge. That should avoid everyone's lunch and/or dinner reservations.

Friday, October 26 @ 3:00 p.m.: Kristen K., DisneyDee27, Becks534, and crazycatperson for Dole Whips at MK. Get your Dole Whip and then look for "seating under a yellow building to the right of Aloha Isle."

crazycatperson's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Sunday, October 21 around 7:00-7:30: Jessi5989, Julie, DisneyDee27, and crazycatperson starting around 7:00-7:30 p.m. at an Epcot F&W Fest booth. WHICH BOOTH, FOLKS? Maybe meet at Dessert and Champagne, and if anyone isn't ready for dessert or champagne, Greece, Canada, and Hawaii are all close by. Suggestions? Input?

We're running out of time to firm up the Sunday, October 21 meet-up. When I sign off my computer Friday evening, I won't be back online till I get home. So Jessi, Julie, Dee, where do you want to meet?

nikkirugby13's picture

I'm really disappointed I don't arrive till Nov. 1st and I can't take part in all of these October meet-ups! Prehaps I should start one for early November!! sarcastic

MrHub's picture

nikkirugby13 wrote:
I'm really disappointed I don't arrive till Nov. 1st and I can't take part in all of these October meet-ups! Prehaps I should start one for early November!! sarcastic

If you do, please do it here: Nov trip overlaps

nikkirugby13's picture

mrhub wrote:
nikkirugby13 wrote:

If you do, please do it here: Nov trip overlaps

Ohhhh Mr Hub...I should have known better silly ... Thanks so much!! Your chart is fabulous!!! awesome biggrin