October 2014 trip overlap chart for meet-ups

Login to post comments
107 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture
October 2014 trip overlap chart for meet-ups

To all new members: Please enter your vacation dates in the "Who's Going to WDW or Disneyland in 2014" thread or you will not be on these charts. Thank you.

PreviewAttachmentSize
10_october_2014_trip_overlaps.pdf164.31 KB
JoAnn C's picture

Thanks!

DisneyDee27's picture

mrhub wrote:
I will get a chart up tomarrow for October but you can start using this thread now for meet ups.

Sweet thanks MrHub!

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture

Since it's food and wine I say we meet at Epcot for drinks and snacks. Are you all planning a night at MNSSHP?

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

King Fergus

Well I've a good friend that I'am planning to have a wee Lapu with...At the Poly...Yes..I'll be making a MNSSHP booking once I see the dates...It's a pity that there's not wdwforgrownups T- Shirts available...No way am I wearing my kilt...Just incase Princess Merida sees me..LOL...

designedbydisney's picture

I hope we get the same mnsshp fergus!

Also if the admins would like I would be more then happy to work on a site shirt....

JoAnn C's picture

Drinks at Epcot sound good to me. I'm planning on going to MNSSHP.

MrHub's picture

Philhowelldesign wrote:
Also if the admins would like I would be more then happy to work on a site shirt....

Any authorization for that would have to come from the site owner Brad . I know he was checking into a site to get official shirts made, but that was a while ago and I don't think it every panned out. He probably wouldn't mind you making something up specific to your meet up in Oct as long as you did not use the website logo (copyright) because it cannot be an "official" meet-up sanctioned by the website because of liability & legal stuff.

The shirts that I made up I did get permission to make. Any ideas or designs you may have, PM me or e-mail me and I will forward them to Brad & Admin.

oldtink's picture

Sorry, but is there a meet and greet for Sept? We are there 16th-22nd. Did I hear someone say "shirts?"

"At some point in life you have to decide if you're the Tigger or the Eeyore."...Randy Pausch

"George Banks and all he stands for will be saved. Maybe not in life, but in imagination. Because that's what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again." Walt Disney

MrHub's picture

oldtink wrote:
Sorry, but is there a meet and greet for Sept? We are there 16th-22nd. Did I hear someone say "shirts?"

I will be getting up a Sept Chart, please don't post Sept stuff here. No there are no shirts. Just discussion about them.

Yes mr hub, I can see the issues with that. I would love to design some merch for the site, I bet it would sell really well. I'll tell you what I'll mock something up and send it over to you if that's okay and we can go from there.... Sound good?

MrHub's picture

Philhowelldesign wrote:
Yes mr hub, I can see the issues with that. I would love to design some merch for the site, I bet it would sell really well. I'll tell you what I'll mock something up and send it over to you if that's okay and we can go from there.... Sound good?

Sounds good, send away Phil!

JoAnn C's picture

Based on prior discussions, October 22 works for everyone for the meet up. Now to decide on a time and place to meet. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

JoAnn C's picture

Phil - when will you be there? Add your dates to this thread so Mrhub can add you to the chart.

http://www.wdwforgrownups.com/forum/whos-going-walt-disney-world-or-disneyland-2014?page=6#comment-1066132

hope you will be able to join us for the meet up too.

DisneyDee27's picture

King Fergus wrote:
Well I've a good friend that I'am planning to have a wee Lapu with...At the Poly...Yes..I'll be making a MNSSHP booking once I see the dates...It's a pity that there's not wdwforgrownups T- Shirts available...No way am I wearing my kilt...Just incase Princess Merida sees me..LOL...

I actually bought three more kilts. I have one from Scotland that was my wedding Kilt (Cameron Ancient) and now I have 3 more from American companies that are utilikilts. They aren't wool and have pockets built in, I'm looking forward to wearing them.

DisneyDee27's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
Based on prior discussions, October 22 works for everyone for the meet up. Now to decide on a time and place to meet. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

awesome clapping yay muchlove
Yay!!

JoAnn C's picture

Depending on who's playing that night for the Eat to the Beat concert series, maybe we can catch a show too.

Princess Cupcake's picture

Oooooh, I'm down for drinks! We arrive on the 22 so that works barring any unforseen circumstances. We are planning for MNSSHP on the Sunday night before we leave. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain! I'm actually rather excited to meet some of you!

JoAnn C's picture

Epcot has evening EMH on October 22. yay

DisneyDee27's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
Epcot has evening EMH on October 22. yay

sounds like a plan...Epcot on the 22nd i'll put it in my phone. muchlove yay clapping

RobynPrincess's picture

Its in my plan now too Laughing out loud We are doing Teppan Edo for dinner but would love to meet for a drink somewhere either before or after Smile

What time are we thinking of meeting? We could get somewhere and stake out a spot for illuminations while chatting Smile

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

King Fergus

Well by pure chance we are meeting Princess Lapu and her family that night at a different venue..I hope you all have a great meet and greet night..I'll raise my pineapple to you all..... clapping

MrHub's picture

Okay October 2014 meet-up people, Phil was gracious enough to came up with a design for your meet-up shirt. It was approved by the admin.

Before we go any farther, how many people would be interested?

Estimated cost would be PS20 with postage which if my calculations are right works out to about $34 US. Here is the design.

The actual shirt will have WDWFORGROWNUPS.COM under the words MEET UP.

Anyone interested contact Phil directly by PM. He will tell you how to order the shirt. We just don't want a lot of sales talk on the forum. Any questions?

We are still working on trying to get something setup to sell website merchandise with the actual website logo on it.

Mark "MrHub"

JoAnn C's picture

I love it. Sending PM to Phil now for more info.

thank you!

MrHub's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
I love it. Sending PM to Phil now for more info.

thank you!

awesome I might just order one just to have it!

RobynPrincess's picture

It looks brilliant! I am not a tshirt wearer myself as I look like a sack of spuds in them, but I'd gladly surround myself in people wearing them Wink

Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite

Courtney's picture

Robyn with your sewing talent you could get a smaller shirt and use it to make a one of a kind bag.

Colonel, we should plan a west coast meet up. Your first night in DL is our last.

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Love the shirt design! Great job Phil! Now I'm really thinking about trying to convince DH that we need to go for a quick trip in October wink

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

I have emailed you all about ordering in bulk. as I will get the price down. Also I can print to anything! so I was thinking I am happy to also make tote bags if that interests people more.

RobynPrincess's picture

I don't have an email Sad

Watson's go West May 15

DisneyDee27's picture

great looking teeshirt. My DW might be interested in a tote.