107 posts / 0 new
MrHub's picture

LouisianaMike wrote:
Please add me to the list for October (2-7 October). Thanks!! awesome

LouisianaMike

Your added

JoAnn C's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
I bought my ticket for MNSSH party on the October 21.

My ticket came in the mail today. I love getting Mickey mail.

King Fergus

JoAnn C wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
I bought my ticket for MNSSH party on the October 21.

My ticket came in the mail today. I love getting Mickey mail.

Hey..Same night as us..MNSSHP.. clapping

DisneyDee27's picture

I'm looking forward to MNSSHP. I'm going to be a pirate since I'll have my pirate costume from the cruise. What are your costume ideas? btw it's only 141 days away clapping

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

RobynPrincess's picture

We are doing Kevin and russel from Up Laughing out loud I've already started getting bits together for it Smile

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

RobynPrincess wrote:
We are doing Kevin and russel from Up Laughing out loud I've already started getting bits together for it Smile

Ahh I love it!!! That'll be so much fun, and all of Kevin's colors will be so pretty! You should do crazy, big, colorful eyeshadow awesome (that is, assuming you're Kevin and Sy is Russel, but I guess he could do the eyeshadow too hehe!)

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Spook's picture

We're going as Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder muchlove

RobynPrincess's picture

Wonderland Katie wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:

Ahh I love it!!! That'll be so much fun, and all of Kevin's colors will be so pretty! You should do crazy, big, colorful eyeshadow awesome (that is, assuming you're Kevin and Sy is Russel, but I guess he could do the eyeshadow too hehe!)

Oh I intend to do big bold make up! I've seen a few online I fancy trying out Laughing out loud and yes Sy will be Russel though my mum suggest it would be funnier the other way round lol

Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite

DisneyDee27's picture

RobynPrincess wrote:
Wonderland Katie wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:

Oh I intend to do big bold make up! I've seen a few online I fancy trying out Laughing out loud and yes Sy will be Russel though my mum suggest it would be funnier the other way round lol

Awesome!

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture

Spook wrote:
We're going as Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder muchlove

Cool!

Skunk's picture

As Epcot WS will be way too crowded on Saturday the 18th, we've decided to do a late afternoon monorail pub crawl instead. Plan is to head up to the Top of the World Lounge at 7 pm, so if you aren't a DVC member/you've never been and would care to join us, let me know. We can meet up in the BLT lobby, or at a prior stop. Itinerary:

4 pm Tambu @ Poly
5 pm Mizner's @ GF
6 pm Wave @ Contemporary
7 pm TOTWL @ BLT
8 pm back to Poly to watch 9 pm Wishes from the beach

JoAnn C's picture

Skunk wrote:
As Epcot WS will be way too crowded on Saturday the 18th, we've decided to do a late afternoon monorail pub crawl instead. Plan is to head up to the Top of the World Lounge at 7 pm, so if you aren't a DVC member/you've never been and would care to join us, let me know. We can meet up in the BLT lobby, or at a prior stop. Itinerary:

4 pm Tambu @ Poly
5 pm Mizner's @ GF
6 pm Wave @ Contemporary
7 pm TOTWL @ BLT

I may just join you. I have to check my ADRs and see if I can move some things around.

MrHub's picture

Skunk wrote:

4 pm Tambu @ Poly
5 pm Mizner's @ GF
6 pm Wave @ Contemporary
7 pm TOTWL @ BLT

Hey Skunk, just keep in mind, they are talking about fencing the beach & pool at the Poly off for resort guests only soon, just like the pool at Yacht & Beach Club. It's just talk right now, but could happen anytime, especially with all the construction going on there.

Skunk's picture

MrHub wrote:
Skunk wrote:

4 pm Tambu @ Poly
5 pm Mizner's @ GF
6 pm Wave @ Contemporary
7 pm TOTWL @ BLT

Hey Skunk, just keep in mind, they are talking about fencing the beach & pool at the Poly off for resort guests only soon, just like the pool at Yacht & Beach Club. It's just talk right now, but could happen anytime, especially with all the construction going on there.

Thanks for the heads up MrHub!

LuvAllDisney's picture

We just booked a quick trip for Oct 20-24! So excited! yay Our first trip was in Oct for our honeymoon back in 07. That was before we could really appreciate FW and MNSSHP! I would love to do the meet up with everyone! Is the 22nd still a go? I would like to do MNSSHP but not sure. DH doesn't want to. I thought about getting ticket and doing my own thing, (which I may still do) but we are bringing my mother in law with us and back in 2011 when we did MVMCP it was too much for her. She didn't do well with being out late. We ended up leaving at 10. Sad I don't want a repeat of that.

JoAnn C's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
Skunk wrote:

4 pm Tambu @ Poly
5 pm Mizner's @ GF
6 pm Wave @ Contemporary
7 pm TOTWL @ BLT

I may just join you. I have to check my ADRs and see if I can move some things around.

I'm in. I made some changes to my ADRs to join you for a drink or two.

Skunk's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
Skunk wrote:

4 pm Tambu @ Poly
5 pm Mizner's @ GF
6 pm Wave @ Contemporary
7 pm TOTWL @ BLT

Glad you can join us! We may stay at TOTWL for Wishes, if Poly beach is restricted to guests only.

JoAnn C's picture

Skunk wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:
Skunk wrote:

4 pm Tambu @ Poly
5 pm Mizner's @ GF
6 pm Wave @ Contemporary
7 pm TOTWL @ BLT

Glad you can join us! We may stay at TOTWL for Wishes, if Poly beach is restricted to guests only.

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the invite.

RobynPrincess's picture

Just throwing this out there, if anyone would like to come to TOTWL on the 23rd we will be having drinks up there and watching the fireworks. That's the day we are renewing our vows Laughing out loud probably going to be there from 8-8:30. Hallowishes is on at 9:30. Pm me if you aren't DVC but would like to come Smile be lovely to celebrate with lots of friends

Watson's go West May 15

RobynPrincess's picture

Also the 24th would work for us for a drink too, I know a few can't make the 22nd. We intend to head to the boardwalk that evening and possibly jellyrolls

Watson's go West May 15

CdnSquirrel's picture

Very cool shirts! Nicely retro. We are planning on doing mnsshp on the 9th. I'll be in costume as a Sparrowman and my wife will be a fairy.

LuvAllDisney's picture

Hey all! I'm checking back to see if we decided exactly where we are going to meet up on the 22nd? Did we decide on a time? I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone!

JoAnn C's picture

LuvAllDisney wrote:
Hey all! I'm checking back to see if we decided exactly where we are going to meet up on the 22nd? Did we decide on a time? I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone!

Time and place still TBD. I will let you know.

JoAnn C's picture

Meet up on Oct 22 @ 7:00 at the American Pavillion.

Spook's picture

awesome

oHIo's picture

Wish I could be there, unfortunately sarcastic I will be on the Disney Magic. laugh Hey Spook how do like the bathroom in your Little Mermaid room?!!

Mandy's picture

I can do that!

JoAnn C's picture

See you there Mandy. Are you working tomorrow? I will be in MK.

Mandy's picture

I'll be in Studios.

JoAnn C's picture

Mandy wrote:
I'll be in Studios.

I am on my way to the Studios now. Are you there today?