Would you be interested in a meet up during the week of October 21th-25th, 2014?

Login to post comments
23 posts / 0 new
DisneyDee27's picture
Would you be interested in a meet up during the week of October 21th-25th, 2014?

For those going in October shall we have a meet and greet at Epcot and have a beverage midweek? It's less crowded during the week. Say October the 22nd or the 23rd?

Also anyone planning on going to MNSSHP on the 21, 23, or 24th of October? I believe those will be the dates for 2014.

btw we're staying at the Beach Club.

yay clapping awesome biggrin

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Kristen K.'s picture

Someone needs to Facetime me in for that so I can say hello! crossfingers

DisneyDee27's picture

Kristen K. wrote:
Someone needs to Facetime me in for that so I can say hello! crossfingers

sounds good!

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

King Fergus

We will be there from October 12th till the 24th..( we leave on the 24th at 8.30 PM ) My DS birthday is the 23rd so we are hoping to do an ADR that night..As a matter of interest..how have you worked out the dates for MNSSHP...I am waiting to see the hours of October ( released in March ) then try and book my ADRS in April...Will keep in touch... clapping

Mandy's picture

Me me me!!! I'm totally in for Epcot to get a beverage!

RobynPrincess's picture

Meeeeeee! We are planning our vow renewal for the 24th and MNSSHP for the 21st Laughing out loud

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

JoAnn C's picture

I'm still deciding if I'm going October or November. If I go in October, it will around those dates and I'm definitely in.

Skunk's picture

I'll be at Epcot every day/night that week. Appears that the 22nd might work for everyone.

Disney Holic's picture

We'll be there but only just and we can't get into Epcot until we start using our tickets on 29th October.

King Fergus, this might help you work out the MNSSHP dates...

PreviewAttachmentSize
mnsshp_mvmcp_predictions_incl_2013.pdf240.54 KB

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Always let your conscience be your guide....

DLP - 11 trips between 2006-2013
WDW - 4 trips between 1988-2011,
next Florida trip Oct/Nov 2014 - Magnificent Mega Month of Making Magical Memories - pre-trip report

DisneyDee27's picture

King Fergus wrote:
We will be there from October 12th till the 24th..( we leave on the 24th at 8.30 PM ) My DS birthday is the 23rd so we are hoping to do an ADR that night..As a matter of interest..how have you worked out the dates for MNSSHP...I am waiting to see the hours of October ( released in March ) then try and book my ADRS in April...Will keep in touch... clapping

traditionally the MNSSHP dates are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays...

DisneyDee27's picture

Disney Holic wrote:
We'll be there but only just and we can't get into Epcot until we start using our tickets on 29th October.

King Fergus, this might help you work out the MNSSHP dates...

i never knew this existed i just guessed based on prior trips...thanks for sharing awesome

DisneyDee27's picture

Mandy wrote:
Me me me!!! I'm totally in for Epcot to get a beverage!

Yay Mandy!!

RobynPrincess wrote:
Meeeeeee! We are planning our vow renewal for the 24th and MNSSHP for the 21st Laughing out loud

Yay Robyn and Simon!!! clapping yay

Skunk wrote:
I'll be at Epcot every day/night that week. Appears that the 22nd might work for everyone.

yay Skunk! laugh

JoAnn C wrote:
I'm still deciding if I'm going October or November. If I go in October, it will around those dates and I'm definitely in.

join us JoAnn....one of us! one of us! mickey mickey mickey

King Fergus

DisneyDee27 wrote:
King Fergus wrote:

traditionally the MNSSHP dates are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays...

Thanks for that info.. yay

JoAnn C's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:

I'm 85% certain I'm going in October.

crazycatperson's picture

We don't have firm dates yet, but hubby's annual pass expires in mid-November, and I'd like to plan an October trip. I'll pay particular attention to that time range since we'd both love to meet up with our old Disney friends again and also make the acquaintance of anyone else who's there during the same time frame.

RobynPrincess's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
We don't have firm dates yet, but hubby's annual pass expires in mid-November, and I'd like to plan an October trip. I'll pay particular attention to that time range since we'd both love to meet up with our old Disney friends again and also make the acquaintance of anyone else who's there during the same time frame.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Xxxxxxxx

Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite

Sid Man's picture

If I can muster up enough time and cash to go out in October, I'd be up for meeting but I tend not to make up my mind about going till the year clears bonus time (or the lack thereof!)

Yes, that's me in the profile pic...kudos for guessing the movie...

Find me on Facebook

JoAnn C's picture

JoAnn C wrote:
DisneyDee27 wrote:
JoAnn C wrote:

I'm 85% certain I'm going in October.

I finally made up my mind.... well, my niece helped me make the decision. I'm going in October!! My niece will be marching in a parade here in Connecticut with her high school marching band in November. She's not exactly sure when so I want to keep my weekends free so I can go see her.

Princess Cupcake's picture

We will be there Oct 22-27, and trying for MNSSHP on the 26. I will be completely ready for a beverage in Epcot by the time we roll into town!

Magic Days's picture

Now I'm wishing my anniversary was October instead of December. This sounds like a lot of fun.

JoAnn C's picture

Magic Days wrote:
Now I'm wishing my anniversary was October instead of December. This sounds like a lot of fun.

You can always celebrate two months early. mickey

DisneyDee27's picture

HOORAY!!! yay clapping awesome muchlove

RobynPrincess's picture

Our renewal is booked on the 23rd not the 24th as Randy was booked already. So we are free to meet any day around then Smile xxxxxxx

Watson's go West May 15