Artists Plan Appearances At Walt Disney World
Art lovers who love Disney might want to take note: two artists are planning appearances at Walt Disney World throughout the upcoming months.
Larry Dotson, who is known for bringing Disney park scenes to life in his oil paintings, will be around Walt Disney World in this summer and fall. Here are the dates and places he'll be making those appearances:
- May 3-7: Art of Disney, Downtown Disney Marketplace
- May 16-20: Art of Disney, Epcot
- May 31-June 3: Animation Gallery, Disney's Hollywood Studios
- June 30-July 6: Main Street Gallery, Magic Kingdom
- August 31 - September 9: Art of Disney, Downtown Disney Marketplace
- September 28 - October 2: Art of Disney, Epcot
In addition, artist David E. Doss will also be appearing at the Art of Disney in the Downtown Disney Marketplace in May, June and July. Doss is known for his watercolor paintings. His schedule for Disney appearances is:
- May 8-20: Art of Disney, Downtown Disney Marketplace
- June 18 - July 3: Art of Disney, Downtown Disney Marketplace
If you're interested in any of these appearances, check with the locations for exact times.