Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Getting ready to head to the 16th Annual Epcot Food & Wine Festival? Still deciding if it's enough to make an entire vacation around? There's so much to see and do at this fantastic Fall event, it can be easy to miss the things that you might really enjoy.
However, just when I thought there was no one single comprehensive source for information, it's Disney Food Blog to the rescue!
Introducing the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! This is the handy little e-book that you don't want to leave home for the festival without.
Download the PDF and inside its 139 pages you'll find a plethora of information that will help you navigate the festival like a pro.
- A day-by-day full schedule of festival events
- In-depth descriptions of events, seminars, demonstrations, and tasting options
- Indexes of all the food, wine, and beer highlighted at the festival
- Complete booth menus
- Celebrity chef bios
- Tips for using Disney Dining Plan snack credits and avoiding queue lines
- Touring strategies for many different circumstances, including a one-day visit to the festival and enjoying the festival with kids
- Five themed food booth crawls including the "Dessert Crawl"
- And hundreds of beautiful color pictures!
I missed a lot of the festival last year trying to tackle it without a plan. Not this year though; I've downloaded the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to my iPhone and all the information I need will be right at my fingertips throughout vacation.
This eBook is easy to navigate and gives you festival insight from the most trusted expert on food in the Disney community, AJ Wolfe. It's a must have resource for all of your Epcot International Food & Wine Festival planning and touring.
So, are you getting ready to head to the 16th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Then what are you waiting for? Head over to their website and download your copy of the Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival today!
And the best part? WDW for Grownups readers can get $2 off the purchase price using code CHEF!
What are your favorite things to do at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments below!