Top 3 bathrooms in Epcot
We recently took a look at the best bathrooms in the Magic Kingdom. Now we're taking a look at the best bathrooms in Epcot.
Here are our top picks:
3. Outside the International Gateway entrance. This is a wonderful restroom for those traveling to Epcot World Showcase from the Boardwalk area. It's well-kept, with 8 stalls and 1 handicapped stall in the ladies room.
2. American Adventure in World Showcase. This restroom is exactly halfway around the World Showcase. It's located to the left of eating area for Liberty Inn, down a hall. With 5 stalls and 1 handicapped stall in the ladies room, it's nearly hidden and a nice respite for those wanting a little privacy in their trek around World Showcase Lagoon.
1. Near the Odyssey Restaurant. Located on the trek between Future World and the Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase, the Odyssey Restaurant is only used for special events these days. But the restroom and first aid area are still open. With 20 stalls and 2 handicapped stalls in the ladies room, this is a HUGE restroom that is often overlooked.
And here are a couple bathrooms that we recommend you avoid:
1. First bathroom in World Showcase as you head toward Canada. Located near the Refreshment Port, this restroom has just 1 stall and 1 handicapped stall for the ladies. We imagine this tiny restroom gets slammed around IllumiNations showtime.
2. Outside Soarin'. I've never used this restroom when it wasn't packed and in need of cleaning. There's about 6 stalls, but you will have to wait in line. Try the other Land pavilion restroom near Garden Grill instead.
And take a look at CassWorld's Epcot bathroom slideshow and touringplans.com's blog post about Epcot restrooms.
What's your favorite restroom in Epcot?