October 2014 trip overlap chart for meet-ups

Login to post comments
107 posts / 0 new
Skunk's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/13/2011
Posts: 442

RobynPrincess wrote:
Its in my plan now too Laughing out loud We are doing Teppan Edo for dinner but would love to meet for a drink somewhere either before or after Smile

What time are we thinking of meeting? We could get somewhere and stake out a spot for illuminations while chatting Smile

I always watch Illuminations from Japan. Either from the corner of the balcony in front of Tokyo Dining(arrive a half hour early for a spot), or from one of the squares in the pavement(bottom right in picture). Everyone goes up to the railing to watch, so never an issue viewing from a bit further back on "my square", even if I arrive there right at 9 pm. Sorry I will be unable to attend, as I had to change our dates, and we head back home the morning of the 22nd.

designedbydisney's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2013
Posts: 591

Robyn do you have an email yet?

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

I do thank you lovely Smile xx

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Princess Cupcake's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/12/2014
Posts: 226

Oh snap. If 22 is a go I'm going to have to miss it due to scheduling conflicts. However, should anyone decide to change the date/do another on the 24/25, I would love to share a drink with you all!

__________________

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

Princess Cupcake wrote:
Oh snap. If 22 is a go I'm going to have to miss it due to scheduling conflicts. However, should anyone decide to change the date/do another on the 24/25, I would love to share a drink with you all!

I leave on the 25th but can meet you for a drink on the 24th. Got to stay hydrated, right?

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Princess Cupcake's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/12/2014
Posts: 226

lol...yes! Hydration is a big must! awesome Our plan was to spend most of the 24 in Epcot so I know there will be plenty of hydration being offered around there! Does the 24 work well for anyone else?

__________________

designedbydisney's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2013
Posts: 591

Okay guys and girls great news, We have enough interest in shirts to sell them at a reduced rate of PS12 a shirt and postage will be PS10 so the total would be PS22 or $37 total. this price depend on 10 or more shirts being ordered the per shirt price would be $47 including the postage so its basically a $10 bulk buy saving.

These shirts are not just for the planned meet up I cannot really do the 22nd myself and the 24th at Epcot falls in to our plans a lot better, are you free then King Ferg? I was thinking maybe a meet at one of the bars? location and time ideas would be great we plan to be there from 4ish

King Fergus

Philhowelldesign wrote:
Okay guys and girls great news, We have enough interest in shirts to sell them at a reduced rate of PS12 a shirt and postage will be PS10 so the total would be PS22 or $37 total. this price depend on 10 or more shirts being ordered the per shirt price would be $47 including the postage so its basically a $10 bulk buy saving.

These shirts are not just for the planned meet up I cannot really do the 22nd myself and the 24th at Epcot falls in to our plans a lot better, are you free then King Ferg? I was thinking maybe a meet at one of the bars? location and time ideas would be great we plan to be there from 4ish

That's it...Go ahead and remind me that's our final day.. gaah .The 24th is our flight home..The 23rd is our DS 17th birthday so it's well planned out..( Jiko for dinner ) The 22nd is our night out with Princess Lapu and family ( O'Hanna for dinner ) The 21st is our planned MNSSHP ( crossfingers ) The 20th is our anniversary ADR at Artist Point..Who said two weeks is too long.. mad

designedbydisney's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2013
Posts: 591

Ah man you are pretty booked up

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

King Fergus wrote:
Philhowelldesign wrote:
Okay guys and girls great news, We have enough interest in shirts to sell them at a reduced rate of PS12 a shirt and postage will be PS10 so the total would be PS22 or $37 total. this price depend on 10 or more shirts being ordered the per shirt price would be $47 including the postage so its basically a $10 bulk buy saving.

These shirts are not just for the planned meet up I cannot really do the 22nd myself and the 24th at Epcot falls in to our plans a lot better, are you free then King Ferg? I was thinking maybe a meet at one of the bars? location and time ideas would be great we plan to be there from 4ish

That's it...Go ahead and remind me that's our final day.. gaah .The 24th is our flight home..The 23rd is our DS 17th birthday so it's well planned out..( Jiko for dinner ) The 22nd is our night out with Princess Lapu and family ( O'Hanna for dinner ) The 21st is our planned MNSSHP ( crossfingers ) The 20th is our anniversary ADR at Artist Point..Who said two weeks is too long.. mad


We are intending to be at MNSSHP on the 21st too Smile

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Princess Cupcake's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/12/2014
Posts: 226

We are 26 for MNSSHP. Anyone else going that night?

__________________

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

RobynPrincess wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Philhowelldesign wrote:
Okay guys and girls great news, We have enough interest in shirts to sell them at a reduced rate of PS12 a shirt and postage will be PS10 so the total would be PS22 or $37 total. this price depend on 10 or more shirts being ordered the per shirt price would be $47 including the postage so its basically a $10 bulk buy saving.

These shirts are not just for the planned meet up I cannot really do the 22nd myself and the 24th at Epcot falls in to our plans a lot better, are you free then King Ferg? I was thinking maybe a meet at one of the bars? location and time ideas would be great we plan to be there from 4ish

That's it...Go ahead and remind me that's our final day.. gaah .The 24th is our flight home..The 23rd is our DS 17th birthday so it's well planned out..( Jiko for dinner ) The 22nd is our night out with Princess Lapu and family ( O'Hanna for dinner ) The 21st is our planned MNSSHP ( crossfingers ) The 20th is our anniversary ADR at Artist Point..Who said two weeks is too long.. mad


We are intending to be at MNSSHP on the 21st too Smile

Me too

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2764

JoAnn C wrote:
RobynPrincess wrote:
King Fergus wrote:
Philhowelldesign wrote:
Okay guys and girls great news, We have enough interest in shirts to sell them at a reduced rate of PS12 a shirt and postage will be PS10 so the total would be PS22 or $37 total. this price depend on 10 or more shirts being ordered the per shirt price would be $47 including the postage so its basically a $10 bulk buy saving.

These shirts are not just for the planned meet up I cannot really do the 22nd myself and the 24th at Epcot falls in to our plans a lot better, are you free then King Ferg? I was thinking maybe a meet at one of the bars? location and time ideas would be great we plan to be there from 4ish

That's it...Go ahead and remind me that's our final day.. gaah .The 24th is our flight home..The 23rd is our DS 17th birthday so it's well planned out..( Jiko for dinner ) The 22nd is our night out with Princess Lapu and family ( O'Hanna for dinner ) The 21st is our planned MNSSHP ( crossfingers ) The 20th is our anniversary ADR at Artist Point..Who said two weeks is too long.. mad


We are intending to be at MNSSHP on the 21st too Smile

Me too

Me three!

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

i'm in for the 22nd, i'm not sure about MNSSHP on the 21st as that's the day we get in from our cruises.(we'll be a maybe) the 24th is good as we'll be in Epcot drinking and snacking.

@Phil, do we have enough buyers for the $37 price on the teeshirts and will sizes be UK or US? I really like them but nearly $50 for one would probably exclude me.

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

We're in (MNNSHP) for the 21st! woohooo

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Spook's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/27/2012
Posts: 2764

DisneyDee27 wrote:
We're in (MNNSHP) for the 21st! woohooo

We're going to MNSSHP on the 21 too awesome

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

I was going to wait until payday next week to get my ticket for the 21st. I decided to go ahead and get it tonight and the system is down for maintenance.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

JustCar's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/24/2010
Posts: 1042

We will be there oct 1-12

__________________

Oct 2009 POP
Sept 2011 POP
Oct 2013 Coronado
May 2014 AKL , Magic, AoA Girlie Trip
Oct 2014 CBR Pirate Room Girlie Trip
Nov 2014 DCL Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, Girlie Trip, POR Royal Guest Suite, GF Concierge
August 2015 DCL Magic 7 Night Mediterranean
October 2015 DL Grand Californian, DCL Wonder Panama Canal

https://www.facebook.com/MsBubbles
https://www.facebook.com/MVTRavel

JoAnn C's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/20/2011
Posts: 6603

I bought my ticket for MNSSH party on the October 21.

__________________

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

King Fergus

Whoo Hoo..I see there's quite a few of us going on the 21st to MNSSHP...I'am gonna start a new thread on this topic..Here I go.... mickey

Princess Cupcake's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/12/2014
Posts: 226

Our tickets just came in the mail! yay We will be going on the 26th. I was surprised that they were plastic cards...I figured they would just be pieces of cardstock! Either way, happy we had a bit of Mouse Mail!

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9431

Princess Cupcake wrote:
Our tickets just came in the mail! yay We will be going on the 26th. I was surprised that they were plastic cards...I figured they would just be pieces of cardstock! Either way, happy we had a bit of Mouse Mail!

Don't try to connect them to your Magicbands!. They were having real issues with people doing that and I don't know if they ever fixed it.

King Fergus

mrhub wrote:
Princess Cupcake wrote:
Our tickets just came in the mail! yay We will be going on the 26th. I was surprised that they were plastic cards...I figured they would just be pieces of cardstock! Either way, happy we had a bit of Mouse Mail!

Don't try to connect them to your Magicbands!. They were having real issues with people doing that and I don't know if they ever fixed it.

Thanks for that...I thought they would be linked automatically thro your My Disney Experience onto your wrist bands..

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9431

King Fergus wrote:
mrhub wrote:
Princess Cupcake wrote:
Our tickets just came in the mail! yay We will be going on the 26th. I was surprised that they were plastic cards...I figured they would just be pieces of cardstock! Either way, happy we had a bit of Mouse Mail!

Don't try to connect them to your Magicbands!. They were having real issues with people doing that and I don't know if they ever fixed it.

Thanks for that...I thought they would be linked automatically thro your My Disney Experience onto your wrist bands..

If they are now, then there will not be a problem, but last years people were trying to link them to the MDE and all hell broke loose, accounts were lost and totally fouled up all sorts of ways. They may have fixed this issue, but I was just putting out the warning just incase.

Princess Cupcake's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/12/2014
Posts: 226

Yikes! Perhaps a silly question, but how would one know one way or another if they were linked to the Magic Bands? We bought the tickets by logging into My Disney Experience. Under My Tickets and Reservations it shows our park tickets, and our tickets for MNSSHP, and names each person in our travelling group that each ticket is assigned to. Is there anything more we need to do (or not!) to make sure everything works seamlessly well?

On another note, I do love the Hallowe'en tickets as I think they will make great souvenirs, but I do not like the thought of carrying something extra into the parks. I love the idea that the Magic Band is the one and only item you need for your tickets, room key, cc, etc. Do you really need to bring the extra ticket for the MNSSHP into the park with you, or will the information be encoded onto your Magic Band automatically?

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9431

I would still take the hard ticket with you to the party, the bands still have glitches. If it is already showing under MDE, I would leave it alone and not do anything else. They should already be linked then. You just wouldn't want to have to go back to your room to get your hard ticket if it didn't show on your band for some reason.

LouisianaMike's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/22/2014
Posts: 460

Please add me to the list for October (2-7 October). Thanks!! awesome

LouisianaMike

Princess Cupcake's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/12/2014
Posts: 226

Thanks mrhub!

__________________

King Fergus

Princess Cupcake wrote:
Yikes! Perhaps a silly question, but how would one know one way or another if they were linked to the Magic Bands? We bought the tickets by logging into My Disney Experience. Under My Tickets and Reservations it shows our park tickets, and our tickets for MNSSHP, and names each person in our travelling group that each ticket is assigned to. Is there anything more we need to do (or not!) to make sure everything works seamlessly well?

On another note, I do love the Hallowe'en tickets as I think they will make great souvenirs, but I do not like the thought of carrying something extra into the parks. I love the idea that the Magic Band is the one and only item you need for your tickets, room key, cc, etc. Do you really need to bring the extra ticket for the MNSSHP into the park with you, or will the information be encoded onto your Magic Band automatically?

Here are the cards we recieved for MNSSHP..

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg169.28 KB
Princess Cupcake's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/12/2014
Posts: 226

Odd that you got two of the same ones...we got four and each were different: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. Although I would have prefered more female characters! Smile

__________________