2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Booths and Menus

Login to post comments
28 posts / 0 new
Skunk's picture
2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Marketplace Booths and Menus

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-marketplace-booths-and-menus/

JoAnn C's picture

clapping clapping

I was just drooling over the menus.

J's picture
J

All sounds great, but I am intrigued by the Florida booth, even as a lifelong resident. Vegan booth, not so much. I made sure when I got my annual pass, it would overlap with the Food and Wine Festival. I am anticipating my return trip this year.

Allie's picture

OH my goodness! I even checked the site earlier today and didn't see the menus were posted! Off to go obsess over them now!

Allie's picture

I'm overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I want to try! And yay yay yay! Tuna poke is back! That's the #1 thing I saw from last year that I was dying to try this year!

crazycatperson's picture

Allie wrote:
I'm overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I want to try! And yay yay yay! Tuna poke is back! That's the #1 thing I saw from last year that I was dying to try this year!

It's awesome. I was so happy to see it back on the menu. That and Canada's chicken chipotle sausage will be the first two things I get when we're there. But so many of the other menus sound awesome! Even with hubby along to share things with and plans to spend six meals grazing F&W, I'm not sure I'll get to everything I want to try.

Kris1971's picture

I'm a huge fan of the Mexican shrimp taco and the South Korean lettuce wrap! Glad they are back!

TroyW's picture

Oh all the beer!!! clapping Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

Disney David's picture

TroyW wrote:
Oh all the beer!!! clapping Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

And how. So much for making this F&WF more kid oriented, which is what I heard in the rumor mill.

Allie's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Allie wrote:

It's awesome. I was so happy to see it back on the menu. That and Canada's chicken chipotle sausage will be the first two things I get when we're there. But so many of the other menus sound awesome! Even with hubby along to share things with and plans to spend six meals grazing F&W, I'm not sure I'll get to everything I want to try.

Kris1971 wrote:
I'm a huge fan of the Mexican shrimp taco and the South Korean lettuce wrap! Glad they are back!

All four of these items are on my must try list!

RobynPrincess's picture

cant wait to try them out! lots for hubby, not so much for me but still a few things for me to try Smile

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

DisneyDee27's picture

I'm glad the torched cherry slushie is back! I was in treatment last year and thought I missed the HI booth. Hooray for another chance at the pork sliders. I LOVE the Belgian booth and will be all over everything they're offering.
I'm also looking forward to trying the vegan curry. And the lobster roll, and the pepper shrimp, and bratwurst, the pierogies...and and and and....omg come on October.
muchlove yay biggrin clapping

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

The Cookie Crumbler's picture

Mmm, moules at the Belgium booth! clapping

Fellow Americans, I hear your tambourines inside my head and that's no lie!

I see when I go next October (2013) I will have to go to the Food and Wine festival. Yum, yum, yum.

Kris1971's picture

DisneyDee27 wrote:
I'm glad the torched cherry slushie is back! I was in treatment last year and thought I missed the HI booth. Hooray for another chance at the pork sliders. I LOVE the Belgian booth and will be all over everything they're offering.
I'm also looking forward to trying the vegan curry. And the lobster roll, and the pepper shrimp, and bratwurst, the pierogies...and and and and....omg come on October.
muchlove yay biggrin clapping

The lobster roll is definitely SCRUMPTIOUS!

Kristen K.'s picture

I tried to get a picture of the lobster roll last year, but DH couldn't wait.
I snapped this pictures at the moment he realized he was in big trouble. LOL...

IMG_1672

Kris1971's picture

That's too funny, Kristen!

TroyW's picture

Kristen lol!!! I think my wife has a pic of me with that same expression...

Disney David's picture

Great pic.... making be hungry Smile

Is there any info on prices for 2012 F&WF?

Allie's picture

Disney David wrote:

On some of the individual booth pages on the Disney Food Blog there are pictures and prices listed from last year (if the item is on this year's menu, as well) but that's all I've seen for pricing so far.

MrHub's picture

Yeah well at least you had something left on your plate, I turned with the camera and found this!

PreviewAttachmentSize
100_6198.jpg
100_6198.jpg243.43 KB
Vettelover's picture

mrhub wrote:
Yeah well at least you had something left on your plate, I turned with the camera and found this!

Haha! Yes, and I would call that a HA! I beat you to it smirk. laugh

Kristen K.'s picture

mrhub wrote:

rolling rolling rolling
Oh dear! I guess she thought it was good!

MrHub's picture

And all I did was hand it to her and say "hold this while I get the camera to take a picture". She says " Picture of what?". gaah

Allie's picture

mrhub wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Classic! laugh laugh laugh

OMG! That lobster roll is making me drool!

senseicj's picture

i love the new booths that are there since the last time i was in 08, but the DW will be disappointed that Puerto Rico is gone the chicken and rice was her fav

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
--Walt Disney--

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

admin's picture

Allie wrote:
Disney David wrote:

On some of the individual booth pages on the Disney Food Blog there are pictures and prices listed from last year (if the item is on this year's menu, as well) but that's all I've seen for pricing so far.

Yep -- they usually don't announce the prices until they put the menus up on the booths the day before the festival Sad They have said that everything (food, anyway) will be between $3-8 this year.