Big Changes For DPP 2015..

Login to post comments
7 posts / 0 new
The Watchmaker's picture
Big Changes For DPP 2015..

Don't know if this concerns any of you going this year, but big changes are coming..Has anybody read into these changes and if so, what are your opinions..?

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg162.44 KB
RobynPrincess's picture

I've not heard anything about the changes

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

AnnielovesDisney's picture

There very well may be changes coming to the DDP but I generally try and ignore most articles about Disney that have the word rumor in it. We live in Florida, just a few hours from the mouse and we hear "rumors" ALL the time about what's going on at WDW. It's been about 50-50 in our experience here which rumors come true. Until Disney releases an official statement, I take whatever I've read with a grain of salt and keep planning like usual.

JMed's picture

I saw a couple of articles the other day. It would be interesting to "trade in" credits for snacks and such but who knows. Until I see it on the WDW website I just sit and wonder! wink

"I do not like the cone of shame."

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell."

"It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell."

Jennifer Huotari | Create Your Badge

The Huotari's Disney Adventures | Promote Your Page Too

RobynPrincess's picture

JMed wrote:
I saw a couple of articles the other day. It would be interesting to "trade in" credits for snacks and such but who knows. Until I see it on the WDW website I just sit and wonder! wink

Oooh actually now you mention it, I saw that too. More items being added to snack credits (caramel apples) and 1 cs credit becoming 3 snacks

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Allie's picture

RobynPrincess wrote:
JMed wrote:

Oooh actually now you mention it, I saw that too. More items being added to snack credits (caramel apples) and 1 cs credit becoming 3 snacks

I would definitely approve of both these changes, but like others have said, I won't get excited until there's an official press release waiting

Kristen K.'s picture

mickey Please note that this is ALL just RUMOR at this point.

AJ at the Disney Food Blog is looking into this topic for us, and while it may very well turn out to be true, Disney has not confirmed ANYTHING at this point. Neither have our most reliable news sources. I'm not saying it won't happen - but let's just wait and see what pans out before spreading rumors.

Do we have any forum members that will be in WDW on the 31st?