Starting a Disney Day at The Captains Grille

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg1.97 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.65 MB
JanJ's picture

Looks yummy. awesome

First purchase of the trip. Hidden Mickey shoes.

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg1.97 MB

Those shoes are too cute, Scrappy!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

oldtink's picture

Wonderful! May the rains stay away from all your parades this week! stars stars stars

"At some point in life you have to decide if you're the Tigger or the Eeyore."...Randy Pausch

"George Banks and all he stands for will be saved. Maybe not in life, but in imagination. Because that's what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again." Walt Disney

They are great shoes

JanJ's picture

Love the shoes!

MrHub's picture

Here is looking out our room at YC. Huge balcony here.

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg1.18 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.15 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.45 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.38 MB
JoAnn C's picture

Love the shoes

Eeyore's picture

Awesome on the upgrade!

Scrappy, love those shoes!!!

Wow, that balcony is really big!! Have fun guys! mickey

muchlove muchlove LOVE those shoes, Scrappy!!! muchlove muchlove

disneydoc's picture

Nice! Were you guys able to trade Dvc pts in for yacht club via Disney Collection, or did you just out of pocket that one? We rarely (if ever) get to see yacht club pics here, as they are not a Dvc resort! Smile

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

King Fergus

PirateGirl wrote:
Mrhub you have King Fergus disease - pics are sideways. laugh

Excuse me..Disease.. mad ...If it ain't upside down or sideways..It's boring.. laugh Keep these pics rolling... clapping

King Fergus wrote:
PirateGirl wrote:
Mrhub you have King Fergus disease - pics are sideways. laugh

Excuse me..Disease.. mad ...If it ain't upside down or sideways..It's boring.. laugh Keep these pics rolling... clapping

No offense please sir. Glad to see you back. I've missed you. mickey

Mandy's picture

Yay!! Come find me in MK this week, minus Wednesday. I should be in Tomorrowland most of this week except for Thursday when I will be in Fantasyland.

Spook's picture

Mandy wrote:
Yay!! Come find me in MK this week, minus Wednesday. I should be in Tomorrowland most of this week except for Thursday when I will be in Fantasyland.

You're in Tomorrowland most of the week except when you are in Fantasyland. And you're at work. Talk about living the dream (or at least my dream) awesome

MrHub's picture

Hey, webcams #1 & #2 are live. Fireworks at 10pm tonight.

Eeyore's picture

mrhub wrote:

Only the mobile cam is working....right? Cam 1 and 2 are showing Poly and Beach Club old feed?

Love how the fireworks are making car alarms go off...lol, that is what I hear, correct?

Mandy's picture

Eeyore wrote:
mrhub wrote:

Only the mobile cam is working....right? Cam 1 and 2 are showing Poly and Beach Club old feed?

Love how the fireworks are making car alarms go off...lol, that is what I hear, correct?

I know in the cast parking lot, car alarms go off during the fireworks most nights.

Magic Mirror's picture

awesome shoes - nice find!
and Love the balcony - with a view of the lighthouse , so awesome!

alicemouse's picture

Love the waffles and the shoes. Looks like an awesome balcony view for illuminations!

What's the brown thing that looks like a finger? I tried zooming in and I just can't figure it out. Looks like the drawbridge could be up to bring the barge into world showcase lagoon, but it seems to large/too close in the picture to be that.

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

JanJ's picture

alicemouse wrote:
Love the waffles and the shoes. Looks like an awesome balcony view for illuminations!

What's the brown thing that looks like a finger? I tried zooming in and I just can't figure it out. Looks like the drawbridge could be up to bring the barge into world showcase lagoon, but it seems to large/too close in the picture to be that.

Hey alicemouse - my guess is that is the shipwreck from the pool area for the Beach Club. wink

Good morning from the Happiest Place on Earth!

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg83.59 KB
disneydoc's picture

Great bag! Smile

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

alicemouse's picture

JanJ wrote:
alicemouse wrote:

Hey alicemouse - my guess is that is the shipwreck from the pool area for the Beach Club. wink

oh that makes MUCH more sense!

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

kathys's picture

Love the bag.

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]

JanJ's picture

Looks like a lovely morning!!

Happy Disney Monday to you and MrHub!!! Love your bag! Have a truly magical day! stars

93boomer's picture

Good morning!!! Glad you are having fun for us!!! yay

VelcroPooh

L O V E T H E S H O E S !