Scrappy & Mrhubs May 2014 trip

Login to post comments
337 posts / 0 new

Scrappy I thought I was a bag (purse) fiend but I think I need to work harder to catch you! Love purchase of the day, may have to convince G it's a good idea! Glad you are having a good time x

Yet another beautiful start to the day. Well, to have had no plans yesterday, we sure did keep ourselves busy. We left our room around 8:00. We walked over to Magic Kingdom and had breakfast at Starbucks. Spent our morning there then came back for a swim after lunch. Once we showered we headed to DTD for shopping. Had dinner at Fultons. Mrhub was pleased so we will return! Then we headed to the Poly to sit on their dock to watch the Water Pagent. We took a ride on the Poly boat around the loop. And ended our day watching the fireworks from the dock at the Poly. It was near 11:00 when we got back to our room.

I have nothing to say about my purchase of the day yesterday. I think the heat must have made me do it! Sally-Ann I admit I do have a purse addiction! I swore I was not going to by another Mickey bag...but that one was just so cute.

We have no real plans for today yet other than our ADRs. We have breakfast at Cape May and dinner at Narcoossees.

MrHub's picture

crazycatperson wrote:
Are those mussels and clams? Dang. Maybe I need to revise our ADRs (again).

Yes CCP they were mussels and clams and they were delicious! They were in an herb broth too and with that bread to soak up the broth, I could have eaten that all night.

Eeyore wrote:
What's the verdict Mr. Hub? Is the food/experience better? Worth visiting again?

Eeyore , dinner was delicious and well worth it. They have stepped their game up since we were there last. Much better menu and the service was very good. It back on our list of will do again's.

MrHub's picture

Starting our day!

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg2.17 MB
King Fergus

The nearest I'll get to a BLT is the sandwich ... waiting

93boomer's picture

Yummy looking food! Glad you are having a great time!! Loving the pictures!

MrHub's picture

The food

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg1.88 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.86 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.82 MB
Allie's picture

Well if that food is even half as good as it looks I'm sure you had an excellent meal! awesome Glad to hear a positive review of Fultons, it's been a long time since I've heard anything good about that place! I love how relaxed your Disney trips are. Boating around the Poly sounds lovely!

MrHub's picture

Gonna be parasailing at 1:30, scrappy gave me this as a Christmas present. Gonna do the six hundred foot one. Check my webcams , #2 & poly cam #1

disneydoc's picture

Woooohooooo!

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

MrHub's picture

Make that webcam #2 & mobile cam. Hope they catch me some. If not I'll have pictures

MrHub's picture

Okay , have to wait until later to upload more. Internet sucks!

MrHub's picture

Dinner at Narcoossee's.

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg1.45 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.79 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg667.54 KB
MrHub's picture

The apps

PreviewAttachmentSize
image.jpg
image.jpg1.91 MB
image.jpg
image.jpg1.58 MB
JoAnn C's picture

I want one of those straws!

JanJ's picture

Hmmmmmm, I see a pattern here. biggrin

Enjoy!

Spook's picture

I want one of those straws too! I love how the Caesar salads are all presented differently

Wow! Looks like you guys are having a great time. awesome

The food pics are killing me, everything looks delicious. "Must... go... to... Disney... Must... go... to... Disney" is all that's going through my head. LOL. Can't wait to see the parasailing pics.

Great trip report so far!

All of the Cesar Salads taste different too! They have all been delish!

jhugo's picture

Narcoossee's looks amazing! I love the trip report so far. awesome

Vettelover's picture

mrhub, you weren't wearing your speedo when you went parasailing were you. eek laugh
Inquiring minds want to know.

crazycatperson's picture

Dang. More mussels. I love mussels.

I'd better check the menus of the restaurants where we have ADRs to make sure I can get some mussels this fall.

disneydoc's picture

Vettelover wrote:
mrhub, you weren't wearing your speedo when you went parasailing were you. eek laugh

OK, I was wondering the very same thing! No speedo, I see. But it sure did look fun! mickey

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker DIStickers.com Ticker

MrHub's picture

Vettelover wrote:

Vettelover wrote:

Nope, no speedo, but it was a blast.

MrHub's picture

Well we had that wonderful meal at Narcoossee's and then strolled around the Grand Floridian awhile until it was time to meet up with friends and spring my surprise on scrappy. Met up with MandaLynn, MeganLeigh and their mother Deb, CM's & friends Jessi and Lily and friends John & Brandy and their daughter. Had a wonderful time on a Wishes Cruise on the Grand One.
I'll post more pics when we get home. The internet is just so slow here right now.

PreviewAttachmentSize
dsc_7087.jpg
dsc_7087.jpg3.98 MB
dsc_7088.jpg
dsc_7088.jpg3.89 MB

Good morning. Yes it is another beautiful day here.

Wow!!!! What a day we had yesterday! What can I say about being surprised with a Wishes Cruise aboard the Grand? Well, it was GRAND! We had a wonderful time. It was so much fun meeting up with so many both old and new Disney friends. It was the highlight of this trip if not my all time favorite experience.

Today's plans include meeting up with Buffalo Bill & NHshorty at the Kona for breakfast. Then we will head into the Magic Kingdom. We do have FP+ scheduled for this afternoon. Dinner will be at Tonys.

VelcroPooh

Oh how sweet! Great job Mr. Hub! And kudos to Scrappy for the parasailing gift!

JustCar's picture

Gorgeous, such a wonderful time, just wow. muchlove

Oct 2009 POP
Sept 2011 POP
Oct 2013 Coronado
May 2014 AKL , Magic, AoA Girlie Trip
Oct 2014 CBR Pirate Room Girlie Trip
Nov 2014 DCL Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, Girlie Trip, POR Royal Guest Suite, GF Concierge
August 2015 DCL Magic 7 Night Mediterranean
October 2015 DL Grand Californian, DCL Wonder Panama Canal

https://www.facebook.com/MsBubbles
https://www.facebook.com/MVTRavel

You're killing me, Smalls!!

Love the report, love the pics. . . Glad you liked the parasail, but you can have all my turns, mrhub.

Did you enjoy Narcoossee's?

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Magic Mirror's picture

What a terrific time !!!!!! I have been enjoying your photos......all that food.....yummmmmmmm