Megan and Manda's Family Trip- Fall 2014

Login to post comments
71 posts / 0 new
Megan and Manda's Family Trip- Fall 2014

We're doing things a bit differently this time around...We've always been kinda bad at writing trip reports(mostly from our own procrastination silly ), so instead of writing one, we're gonna vlog it! We've never done a whole lot with video editing or any of that stuff, but we think we can pick it up pretty well.
This is gonna be fun! crossfingers awesome

The actual trip isn't for another month, but here's a little preview....

http://youtu.be/l4tRDv8Skmk

https://

We're so dorky! silly

JanJ's picture

Great job! I'll watch your daily blog. biggrin

Great Job ladies !!

AnnielovesDisney's picture

I don't normally watch Vlog's but something tells me you girls are going to be having so much fun I'll want to watch this one biggrin
Will there be Disney themed outfits this trip? I do love your Disney fashion awesome

Vettelover's picture

Bring it on ladies. mickey

clapping
Can't wait for the daily vlogs

AnnielovesDisney wrote:
I don't normally watch Vlog's but something tells me you girls are going to be having so much fun I'll want to watch this one biggrin
Will there be Disney themed outfits this trip? I do love your Disney fashion awesome

Ummm....you know it! laugh We've got at least a couple new Disneybounds for this trip, plus we're gonna recycle a couple from our past trips, and we both have some Disney tshirts we wanna wear(which wouldn't really be Disneybounding, but they're still cute!).

alicemouse's picture

Sounds fun, girls! Can't wait to go along for the trip!! mickey

Be good at something. It makes you valuable. Have something to bring to the table because that will make you more welcome. --Randy Pausch

Find me on Facebook

Trip Reports:
December 2013: 10th Anniversary, 1st DVC Stay | April 2014: Birthday on the Boardwalk | May 2014: Star Wars Weekend, Navigating WDW with a wheelchair | August 2014: Villains Unleashed | September/October 2014: MNSSHP, F&W, Tower of Terror 10-miler | March/April 2015: Disneyland and California Coastal Cruise | November 2015: Wine & Dine Half, Food & Wine, 1st Disney Cruise | February 2016: Presidential Classic Gymnastics Meet | March 2016: "Work" Trip, Tours, F&G Festival | April 2016: Conference at Disneyland | Fall 2016: Festive Fall Fun | January 2017: Festival of the Arts | May 2017: AbD Backstage Magic | July 2017: AbD San Francisco | Sorry I had to give up doing trip reports. Too many time commitments right now.

Great idea! Look forward to your vlogs! awesome

MandaLynn's picture

Thanks everyone!! We are really looking forward to going back 'home' soon! And of course we just LOVE reading all the trip reports and seeing all the photos and videos from you all, so we just thought this would be a fun way to capture the highlights and bring you along with us Smile

Also, our Magic Bands shipped today!! yay

crazycatperson's picture

I'm the kind of person who clicks on a news link, sees a video window, hits the pause button to shut that sucker down, and just reads the accompanying text. Normally I would much rather read a story than see a video.

But Disney video trip reports are a whole different animal! I LOVE Disney video trip reports, so bring it on, ladies!

That was such fun to watch, I think your personality shines through. Have a great trip we are out there the same time will look out for you

fmknightuk's picture

Great idea to do a Vlog. Looking forward to hearing and seeing you tell us about your trip. clapping

Fiona

MrHub's picture

Hey girls that looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! Can't wait, like VL said "Bring it on!"

jhugo's picture

Great job! Loved the video and can't wait to see the trip report videos.

Magic Mirror's picture

Oh this will be so much fun...
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! stars

MeganLeigh wrote:
AnnielovesDisney wrote:

Ummm....you know it! laugh We've got at least a couple new Disneybounds for this trip, plus we're gonna recycle a couple from our past trips, and we both have some Disney tshirts we wanna wear(which wouldn't really be Disneybounding, but they're still cute!).

Great! yay your previous outfits were definitely cute and creative enough to recycle and I'm sure your new one's are going to be just as cute. As a girl who only ever wears jeans and Tshirts everyday, ain't nothin' wrong with a great Disney Tshirt laugh

amy1989's picture

Great video girls!!!! cant wait to see more!

I think we are there at the same time so might bump into you!!!

Allie's picture

I love this! You two are way too adorable! And your trip is coming up really quick now! clapping

MandaLynn's picture

Allie wrote:
I love this! You two are way too adorable! And your trip is coming up really quick now! clapping

Thanks Allie...2 weeks from tomorrow morning we will be flying out!!! Sooooooo excited Smile

CEB NYC's picture

I loved your video, Megan and Manda! What a fun idea. I hope you have a fabulous family trip. I can't wait to hear all about it. Yay for the 2 week count down!!!

MandaLynn's picture

Tomorrow is DISNEY DAY!!! Woohoo yay

Allie's picture

clapping yay clapping stars clapping yay clapping

Magic Mirror's picture

Have a magical time!

Brinbunny's picture

yay whoop whoop yay

Enjoy your trip

MrHub's picture

Have Fun girls!

Vettelover's picture

Hope you have a great time. mickey

Have FUN!!! yeah stars yay yeah stars yay

The Watchmaker's picture

Love the intro video..Gave me some great ideas..Have a magical time.. clapping

CEB NYC's picture

Have a magical time clapping We can't wait for some trip videos!

JanJ's picture

Looking forward to your vlogs! Have a great trip. mickey