Package Pick Up at Walt Disney World Theme Parks
You don't have to worry about schlepping your bags and packages along with you while shopping your way through Walt Disney World. Disney offers several options to make your touring run smoothly without having to worry about your precious gifts and mementos.
End of the day package pick-up is available to all park guests. Purchases made throughout the day can be delivered to special locations for you to pick up as you exit the Theme Parks. This easy and convenient service allows you to enjoy your day without having to carry heavy or awkward purchases with you. It also protects them from possible loss or damage that could be incurred throughout the day.
How Does It Work?
- Make a purchase at any Theme Park shop.
- Tell the cast member at the register you would like to use package pick up.
- Fill out the form and check which type of delivery you would prefer, your home address, the name of the WDW Resort you are staying at (if one), and your check out date if you're staying on property.
- The cast member will attach the form to your package and give you a copy for you to use at pick up.
- Before leaving the park, stop at the Package Pick Up location and retrieve your bags!
Theme Park Pick-Up Locations
- At Magic Kingdom: Package Pick-Up on Main Street, U.S.A., is located at the Chamber of Commerce next to City Hall.
- At Epcot: Package Pick-Up and Shipping office is at the Entrance Plaza of Epcot.
- At Disney's Hollywood Studios: Package Pick-Up is at Oscar's Super Service just inside the Main Entrance to Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- At Disney's Animal Kingdom: Package Pick-Up is at Garden Gate Gifts just inside the main entrance to Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Are you Staying On Property?
One of the fabulous perks of staying at a WDW Resort is that, when shopping your way though the Parks or at Downtown Disney, you can have your packages sent back to your hotel for pick up in your Resort's Gift shop after 1:00 PM the next day.
I love Disney's Package Pick Up service and have never had any trouble with it. What have your experiences been? Do you pick up at the end of the day or have the bags delivered to your resort? Leave me a comment and let me know!