15 signs you're a Disney World Addict

Login to post comments
23 posts / 0 new
Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350
15 signs you're a Disney World Addict

Thanks to Jess who linked me up with this on Facebook! Does this remind you guys of anybody around here? Oh wait...its all of us!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicolep40/15-signs-youre-a-disney-world-addict-an9g

__________________

fmknightuk's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/23/2012
Posts: 259

rolling rolling
Yep, that's me all right mickey I love the one about why travel the world when you can just go to Epcot. awesome

__________________

Fiona

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9442

That about sums it up!

RobynPrincess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/14/2010
Posts: 2859

Shared on my Facebook. It's all true Wink

__________________

Our Very Merry 24 nighter Nov/Dec 15
Watson's go West May 15
The one with all the birthdays Oct 14 4 Big Birthdays and a Vow Renewal thrown in
The OMG trip June 14 30th Birthday present from the hubs
Girly trip March 14 A last min cheapy week
September 13 our first all DVC stay
TR May 2013 the last min bargain trip offsite
Oct 2012 TR with a cruise!big family trip featuring the beach club, AKL, the dream and a villa offsite
TR on a budget May - June 2011offsite condo
TR Sept - Oct 2010 big family trip in an offsite villa

Offline
Joined: 08/01/2012
Posts: 2037

awesome Yep says it all for me.

angels444's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/05/2012
Posts: 647

Yep to is me to a T. How did they know all that??? laugh clapping

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Offline
Joined: 09/12/2010
Posts: 4703

Well those all seemed like perfectly normal activities to me... laugh

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2013
Posts: 166

Yup, that's about right. I would like to add something number 16 would be if you've decided that [url=]this song[/url] is your personal theme song.

Allie's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/26/2012
Posts: 5477

LOVE it! Though I will NEVER have "It's a Small World" as my ringtone Wink

scorpio301's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/18/2011
Posts: 85

This is fantastic !! So glad I found this forum !! mickey

__________________

DisneyDee27's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 1600

biggrin mickey biggrin

__________________

Member of the 6 castle club and working to pay for my next Disney vacations: 1/5-10/18, September 2018 for my 50th and 2018 the year of Disney cruising.

Offline
Joined: 04/13/2013
Posts: 45

I don't care how butch you are, that shit'll make you smile rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling

__________________

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker Free Disney Tickers

Mrs. Minnie's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/13/2013
Posts: 76

Before my hubby and I got married, our pastor gave us one piece of advice - every single day, share with each other something that made you laugh throughout the day....this was mine for today. awesome

__________________

"Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language" - W.Disney

Kris1971's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/10/2011
Posts: 2350

Mrs. Minnie wrote:
Before my hubby and I got married, our pastor gave us one piece of advice - every single day, share with each other something that made you laugh throughout the day....this was mine for today. awesome

I shared it with my hubby too! He thought it fit me to a tee (minus the Its a small world ring tone)! Glad you got a good laugh with the hubs!

__________________

Jess's picture
Offline
Joined: 03/04/2011
Posts: 3280

Allie wrote:
LOVE it! Though I will NEVER have "It's a Small World" as my ringtone Wink

That's the same thing I said....lol

__________________

MrHub's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/29/2009
Posts: 9442

I have the "it's a small world" ringtone.

Mickey2's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/31/2012
Posts: 93

I have to confess, when I call for dining reservation changes I don't mind waiting a few minutes for a representative so I can sing along with the songs while waiting. WDW has the best 'on-hold' phone music. My DH gets a big kick out of it.

__________________

Yes, my name is Mickey



www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Offline
Joined: 05/20/2013
Posts: 166

Mickey2 wrote:
I have to confess, when I call for dining reservation changes I don't mind waiting a few minutes for a representative so I can sing along with the songs while waiting. WDW has the best 'on-hold' phone music. My DH gets a big kick out of it.

I totally agree. I've actually commented to a cm that I was really enjoying the song that was playing when they picked up & the cm actually offered to put me back on hold. Sometimes I'm actually a little disappointed when the cm picks up because I'm enjoying the music so much.

Offline
Joined: 02/10/2011
Posts: 597

It's a small world is my ringtone for Mike, mine is "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow". Logan's is "I'll make a man out of you" from Mulan.

We're addicts because we are there so often!

__________________

Julie

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

jw24's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/23/2013
Posts: 999

Well, most of it is true except for the small world ringtone and hidden mickeys. I don't see them everywhere. Then again, I don't exactly pay attention to them very often. As for not having the Small World ringtone, well, I'm one of those who can't stand that ride. Though if I had to pick a Disney-themed ringtone for whatever reason, I suppose the Soarin' theme could work. I mean, the first few seconds of Soarin' sound like a chilling and eager ringtone so to speak.....

__________________

"All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day, not above them but part of them.

And out there living in the sun, give me one day out there, all I ask is one to hold forever. Out there where they all live unaware, what I'd give, what I'd dare, just to live one day out there."

Mandy's picture
Offline
Joined: 06/18/2013
Posts: 2436

revral wrote:
Mickey2 wrote:
I have to confess, when I call for dining reservation changes I don't mind waiting a few minutes for a representative so I can sing along with the songs while waiting. WDW has the best 'on-hold' phone music. My DH gets a big kick out of it.

I totally agree. I've actually commented to a cm that I was really enjoying the song that was playing when they picked up & the cm actually offered to put me back on hold. Sometimes I'm actually a little disappointed when the cm picks up because I'm enjoying the music so much.

I love being on hold for Disney! Although sometimes I have a quick question and don't want to be on the phone long but the on hold music does rock. laugh

Jess wrote:
Allie wrote:
LOVE it! Though I will NEVER have "It's a Small World" as my ringtone Wink

That's the same thing I said....lol

Me too! Except I wouldn't mind having the It's a Small World theme from the Disney auditions. It's a remix of the original song with a good beat.

There is a couple that doesn't fit me that well. But the rest do.

Revroy's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/26/2012
Posts: 110

I love it. Though my ring tone is the old Mickey Mouse Club opening(Mickey March). I yes I guess I am a Disney Whore clapping

__________________

MandaLynn's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/22/2013
Posts: 213

This is such a great list! Most are true for me as well Smile

And now that everyone's talking about ringtones, I need to get on board! I'm thinking about changing my ringtone to the Main Street Electrical Parade song...but I like the idea of Soarin' as well!